Discussion Why have this habit of "hiding the breast from the public"?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I would be outside a lot more.

But yeah, there would be lots of problems with rape and while it might be a funny idea, car accidents too. And what of all the people who make shirts in hot climates? We don't want anyone out of a job now.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I don't think it's necessarily true about the whole "will just get turned on" thing that's brought up. That depends alot on the culture. If it's seen as the norm, I don't think its effect is near as powerful. Just look at old culture stuff (like from the Mayans and Egyptians). Alot of them just show a girl without any kind of covering for the top part. I would think then that it was considered normal, and so it was just fine for them to walk around like that.

Of course, I don't know a good lot of history, so this may be wrong.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Alot of them just show a girl without any kind of covering for the top part. I would think then that it was considered normal, and so it was just fine for them to walk around like that.

Yeah... a lot of them also decided that they could just have sex with them whenever they wanted, and then sacrificed them.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any asnwers made by females around you? Like someone's mother, a girlfriend, a female classmate, etc.?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Are there any asnwers made by females around you? Like someone's mother, a girlfriend, a female classmate, etc.?

Dude, give up already. :thdown:
If you care so much, go ask a girl yourself. It's always the right time to get your first slap in the face!

Varine

Reaction score
Okay Tommyboy, I'll give you step by step instructions on exactly what to do.

1. Go outside
2. Find a girl wearing a shirt
3. Say "Excuse me, miss, I was wondering how come girls wear shirts?"
4. Come back and tell us what happened

If you need to, I can give you my phone number, and I can walk you through it.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Said the man.

Said the woman. :p

I see them all the time as well, and they still turn me on just as much as they normally do. :rolleyes:

This isn't a who's seen more breasts contest. (Feel free to start one though in a seperate thread)

IE: Not old enough to be phased by it. Trust me, you will hit an age that will make your emotions go "oooohhh, boobs!". Unless of course... :rolleyes:

It IS a rather silly phenomenom.

What can I do to prepare for it? I wanna have that feeling I have never felt before. Each day, I see breasts as something, now I wanna know what makes breasts so attractive, why it makes you guys all "you know what reactions you're going to have".

Patience.

I asked a few girls the question and they all said the same thing, dudes would oggle, and it would be weird. Rape would probably go up, and possibly cases of pedophile cases pending how young women/girls were baring themselves.

The general consensus about why guys would 'Oggle" was that given all the media hype directed at women looking good, they said it was probably the main source for what makes guys goo-goo for boobs. We see videos and stuff of the ideal guy having a hot female companion, and females see the ideal of being a hot female companion. Delve deeper into that whole created ideal life, and big boobs are in there. Its a big industry with lots of $ to be had, and its an industry that is rather resistant to economic depression. So in a sense big media owners probably won't support the whole topless idea.

I more or less agree with what the girls said.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay Tommyboy, I'll give you step by step instructions on exactly what to do.

1. Go outside
2. Find a girl wearing a shirt
3. Say "Excuse me, miss, I was wondering how come girls wear shirts?"
4. Come back and tell us what happened

If you need to, I can give you my phone number, and I can walk you through it.
Alright, I'll try my best. You guys gotta wait for 2 full days for my answers.

I told you, it's hard for me to talk to a girl in Chinese.

Phone number? You want me to call international calls just to talk to you? :eek:

Varine

Reaction score
Okay don't be stupid there are ways around that. Like given you some random guys phone number or the guy in the apartment next to me and watching the funness follow.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL - that time Tom Mai asked why breasts need to be covered up in the forum and the thread turned 5 pages. Yeah, that time :)

Hall of Fame!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.