Discussion Why have this habit of "hiding the breast from the public"?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do females have to hide their breasts from the public? Why can't they lay bare in front of everyone, like we males do? And above all, when did this trend started?

From a view of a curious onlooker, I would just say, it's a part of our skin, fat, muscles, and blood veins. If I had not seen a human body part for a long time, I would happen to have the urge and the curiosity to peek at it. When this stuff happens, we should view it as normal, and not just stay away from it.

Even though females and males are pretty different in terms of biology and body structure, the fact is, we are still human. We can view either one of the genders as a whole human living being. But, all those ads and images that I have seen in public, from taking a spa all the way to naked people posing for fun, there's not a country on Earth that allows people to be naked in public.

We are animals, but why?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Actually you are wrong in the USA a state Washington has allowed for people to be 100% nude outdoors wherever they go

On the topic cause we hide the sexual parts so im guessing the determined Breasts are a part of that like the parts below the waste

+makes parenting easier so if there kid points at someone below were there belt should be and say mommy mommy whats that thingy?
and be pointing at a mans unmentionables

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
nudity is an odd thing
society is weirder
i dont see how hiding one's body is beneficial in a society

thats one of those questions that doesnt have one specific cause
there are so many factors that add into why it is the way it is today.

similarly odd questions i have are
why did we decide to drink milk from other animals instead of humans?
who decided it would be a good idea to eat the curds of milk that had gone bad and make cheese and other milk products?
why dont they have cheese from human milk?

there are probably no specific answers to these questions

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
1602779.gif

iz4687.JPG

Men are attracted to the female body.

Why? Well, much like other animals who will have pretty feathers or something to attract a mate, humans have boobs.

They are sexual in nature, in my opinion.

If all woman walked around topless, well, I would be hypnotized.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
The female body is far more sexual to males than the male body is to the female. It would cause many things if it was to be allowed in public, things like sexual assaults, sexual harassment, and that kind of thing. It's just not a good thing, females can control themselves better than man. :p

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
i think part of that is just stigma

and conditioning

i mean whos to say girls wouldnt get in wrecks because they were checking out shirtless guys

guys are so used to not seeing nipples that it seems more significant than it might actually be

if it was normal to see exposed breasts then it probably wouldnt be as arousing

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
If women where to walk bare brested, then I would have to put a blindfold on just to be able to consentrate on anything:eek:

I think that the whole "naughty" thing really has something to do with that the areas generally considered naughty.

Female brests
And the pelvis region of both sexes.

They all are areas which put out bodly fluids, which cannot be controlled.
The brests are for feeding babies.

I think that has something to with it being "naughty" and therefore hiding it was proper some thousand or so years ago.
And the sexual matter to it is more as a "forbidden fruit" thing, since they are hidden they taunt the human curiousity, hence making it erousing.

This theory would also explain why it is not proper manors to spit, but that is controllable, hence no need to cover up.

And I would say that the mere thought of women going topless all the time puts me off, since it would be exciting at first, but then it would not be as arousing to see brests anymore, and that would be a nightmare to some people(self included):cool:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
well i sort of believe that its human nature to find boobs sexual. just like you said we are animals, and every animal has different needs/sees things differently. a female peacock would be attracted to a males bright feathers while the only thing a cougar would see attractive in that peacock is that juicy meat.
one time even, i was just wondering so in health class during sex-ed i asked why we learn about the breasts as well, and my teachers response was
"if you see womens breasts only as feeding tools then you are one wierd person"

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
nudity is an odd thing
society is weirder
i dont see how hiding one's body is beneficial in a society

thats one of those questions that doesnt have one specific cause
there are so many factors that add into why it is the way it is today.

similarly odd questions i have are
why did we decide to drink milk from other animals instead of humans?
who decided it would be a good idea to eat the curds of milk that had gone bad and make cheese and other milk products?
why dont they have cheese from human milk?

there are probably no specific answers to these questions
I like my walks in the park erection free thank you very much.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
If women where to walk bare brested, then I would have to put a blindfold on just to be able to consentrate on anything:eek:

I think that the whole "naughty" thing really has something to do with that the areas generally considered naughty.

Female brests
And the pelvis region of both sexes.

They all are areas which put out bodly fluids, which cannot be controlled.
The brests are for feeding babies.

I think that has something to with it being "naughty" and therefore hiding it was proper some thousand or so years ago.
And the sexual matter to it is more as a "forbidden fruit" thing, since they are hidden they taunt the human curiousity, hence making it erousing.

This theory would also explain why it is not proper manors to spit, but that is controllable, hence no need to cover up.

And I would say that the mere thought of women going topless all the time puts me off, since it would be exciting at first, but then it would not be as arousing to see brests anymore, and that would be a nightmare to some people(self included):cool:

Cannot be controlled? Or so you think. I'm sure there's an anime story arch about controlling body fluids. Its probably popular among the seniors.

for further proof, see the sexy whimins thread.

Were not looking at their personality

I am, and I don't like what I see, they all show ass for money, which isn't really what I'm looking for. :p

I think a big issue with the boobs in public thing has to do with the fact that they have been covered for so long. For example, humans begin existing, we get smart, we find we feel less cold with stuff covering us. Warp ahead hundreds of years, clothes get a bit better, then the whole Bible Adam and Eve tale sprouts up, now a large portion of humans feel they have another reason to cover themselves (shame), past the simple cover up to keep warm. Trend goes on and on, and now we have sensitivity issues with it.

If there was no law about nudity, I don't think too many women would be thrilled to just whip off their shirts and go for a jog.

However, if it wasn't unethical, and women were forced to be shirtless for some period of time, I think we'd grow accustomed to it pretty quickly.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
What would be the point of strip clubs?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.