Crime Woman Ingested Semen-Tainted Yogurt Sample

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Confirming the suspicions of a New Mexico woman, a yogurt sample provided to her last month by a grocery clerk contained semen, according to test results that prompted police to secure a search warrant authorizing them to collect blood and DNA samples from the suspect.

The disclosure that the yogurt sample from an Albuquerque market tested positive for “sperm cells” and saliva is contained in a search warrant affidavit seeking blood and DNA samples from Anthony Garcia, the 31-year-old suspect.

The January 28 warrant, which was approved by a District Court judge, notes that the samples were needed to “make sure Mr. Garcia does not have any illness or disease that could harm” the victim, whose name TSG has redacted from court documents due to the nature of the incident.

When police arrived to investigate the January 25 incident at the Sunflower Farmers Market, they arrested Garcia after determining he was the subject of two outstanding warrants connected to a 2009 bust for criminal sexual contact with a minor.

Last edited:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Yogurt!

I HATE yogurt!

Even with strawberries!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
She tasted sea man :> ... salty :D
South park, anyone?

I agree with you though vypur =P Seems shes been to places, done that and knows, that johurt tastes weird :D

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
She tasted sea man :> ... salty :D
South park, anyone?

I agree with you though vypur =P Seems shes been to places, done that and knows, that johurt tastes weird :D

Well, I would guess you can only assume so much. Maybe she noticed there was an abnormal taste in her mouth and it brought up some concern? What a girl does with other guys isn't really of anybody's business except hers anyways.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well, I would guess you can only assume so much. Maybe she noticed there was an abnormal taste in her mouth and it brought up some concern? What a girl does with other guys isn't really of anybody's business except hers anyways.

It's in the news therefore it's everyone's business. No one said there's anything wrong with it...

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
It's in the news therefore it's everyone's business. No one said there's anything wrong with it...

It's nobody's business how she knew there was semen in it. I didn't say there was anything wrong with it either. =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.