Arena WorpeX Arena

WorpeX

Reaction score
but what do u mean when u say ffa?

16 first or all the hero's you are going to make?

Sadly, I was thinking and I think all it can be is only 12 in the ffa. Cause their are only 12 players allowed in the map and if I were to add more to the ffa at least one would be allied with anouther one. :/ (actually, i can make 13 with the neutral hostile player, but 13 is just a really random number. x.x)

------------------------------------------

V3.1:
-made $50 bets stock 99 in each shop.
-bug fixed with stinky, he now casts web
-New heros: Noldor / Raging Ice. Both are currently unusable.
-fixed a bug with mr.murloc summoning in the trees.
-bug fixed with game saying you lost a bet that you actually won.
-added $100 bets.

A

ApocRhino

hey worpex think u could put an infernal in as one of the gamblers..? plz and make his scaling like .4

WorpeX

Reaction score
V3.5:
-stinky now casts web
-stinkys lifedrain lowered to level 2.
-New heros: Noldor / Raging Ice / nightwaker.
-added $100 bet.
-randomized heros for each game you play
-new minimap image
-victory sequence now states how much gold the winner had left

Download the new version and post bugs and new imbalances if you can!

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
I like your map, BUT somethingt i hate is all that fire and it is every where...

My computer is not slow, but for slow computers this will lag like s***.

It is your map but I hate when a mapmaker place too much of sfx.

Mr Zero

Reaction score
BUG FOUND!!!

When finish a fight you haven alter with how much life the winning unit's has.
like:
He wins with 29.248% life

EDIT:
Noldor's "Copy" will go to blue's side and do nothing.

WorpeX

Reaction score
BUG FOUND!!!

like:

EDIT:

Not sure I understand what you mean on this. :/ Whats wrong with saying how much life is left on the winning unit? o_O Do you mean to take the decimal away?

Oh, I use the fire to represent the sides by color, so blue flames would be the blue side and red flames are the red side. But ya, their might be too many, I think I did get a little bit carried away. x.x

--------------------

Fixed, I'm guessing this happened during a semi-finals fight am I correct? I forgot to put in triggers for removing illusions after a semi-finals match ends. x.x.

stavious

Reaction score
Mr Zero said:
BUG FOUND!!!

like:

EDIT:
I disagree a bit. The percentage is better than the actual life HP, cause it's smaller and easier to compare.
Also the fire is good. It gives your eyes something extra to watch during the match; and it indicates the sides (red fire for red side and blue fire on the blue side). My computer is somewhat slow, and it never lagged during this map - so that's good :) .

WorpeX

Reaction score
Oh, thanks for clearing that up stavious. ^^ now I know what you mean. I think I might like that idea better actually, since the leaderboard calculates in percent, might as well have it say the actual life left of the unit when the match completes. This way your not just seeing a double of whats on the leaderboard.

--------

Would be really great if we could all get together sometime and work on this map and other maps you guys are working on. ^^

Mr Zero

Reaction score
Multiboard?

Now i have tested the map like 50 times and it sems to have no more bugs right now...

So all there is left is doing some triggering for the map, and why not put a multiboard in the map? Like: (Yes I do like this ord: Like)

On betting area (When you have to bet) could the multiboard say:
Red:
Attack 39-52 dmg
Attack pr. min. 1,345 a/m
Attack type Siege
Armor 6
Armor Type Heavy
Damage Redution 26%

Just a thougt...

stavious

Reaction score
I've tested WorpeX Arena v.3.5 and these are my comments:

Problems:
1. Bluu has been removed? I played and he was replaced by the Knight Noldar. Is this pernement or are the gladiators choosen at random at the beginning of the map? Anyway, the Knight doesn't have a disription in the Quest menu, so you don't know what attacks he has.
2. Raging Ice has the wrong picture in the Quest menu (has the Doctor Killsaw picture). Raging Ice I fear is also a bit too weak (got killed quickly by Crusha).
3. Which leads to this: Crusha is way too strong. De-grade him a bit. He never lost a battle ;) ; he waisted Hunter Killer in seconds :( .
4. Naldor too weak (got killed when Mr.Murloc had 86% of his life left). He doesn't use his Mirror Image ability too well, so maybe you should consider changing it.
5. More gladiator balancing before the next version please :D .

Good Improvements:
1. Doctor Killsaw was a lot more balanced then last version. Pump him up just a bit more and it'll be perfect :D .
2. Nice betting system fixes. I didn't find any bugs there in the two games I played :D .

Suggestions:
1. Put some music in (if it won't cost too much trouble). Even Warcraft music, since the battles are a bit too silent :( . I think good music (maybe Warcraft's battle music) will add a lot to the mood of the game :) .
2. Still have to say change the book icons to gold icons :p .
3. Start working on that upgrading system maybe (now that the betting system is a lot more fixed up).

I'll play it again and add to this when I find some more stuff.
Good job on the new version. :)

Mr Zero

Reaction score
Btw. v3.5?

You know well you map is still on alahp, more like 0.1.3?

Because you first call it a 1.00 when it is playable.

and it is only beta when it is still testing, but playable

and alahp is when you don't sripcted most of the triggers, not all units has been added and your map is 0.1 (first alahp version) and you have made fixs to the map so it is more like a version 0.1.3.

Not to critsis you and your map... :D

WorpeX

Reaction score
1. Bluu has been removed? I played and he was replaced by the Knight Noldar. Is this pernement or are the gladiators choosen at random at the beginning of the map? Anyway, the Knight doesn't have a disription in the Quest menu, so you don't know what attacks he has.

V3.5:
-stinky now casts web
-stinkys lifedrain lowered to level 2.
-New heros: Noldor / Raging Ice / nightwaker.
-added $100 bet.
-randomized heros for each game you play
-new minimap image
-victory sequence now states how much gold the winner had left

4. Naldor too weak (got killed when Mr.Murloc had 86% of his life left). He doesn't use his Mirror Image ability too well, so maybe you should consider changing it.

Well, I made some heros to counter other heros, mr.murloc happens to be one of noldors counters. :p Medium attacks do extra damage to medium armor. I have actually fixed this and gave noldor light armor because theres way too many characters with medium armor. I dont actually see Crusha do well often, o_O In most of my games guardian is the winner. Crusha loses to Bluu/Raging ice/Guardian. Problem with raging ice, is he kills himself with blizzard. x.x

You know well you map is still on alahp, more like 0.1.3?

Psh, I can number the maps anyway i want! Actually, I never thought there was a set order or anything. o_O just sort amade stuff up that sounded good. But the map is playable and is in testing. So wouldn't it be a beta?

WorpeX

Reaction score
lol, I got a little side tracked from my map. >.< I finally got one of my old accounts unbanned and I've been working to bring it back to the way it used to be.

stavious

Reaction score
Well when are you going to work on it again? Fix all of those small last things as post it as a compelete exciting game? The map's got potential, just keep fixing it and it'll do great :D . Can't wait to see the next version ;) .

Mr Zero

Reaction score
I agree. I can't wait to the next version... :D

But you need to do some thingt about your "pre-fight".

I mean maybe a multiboard there show the 1:2 bet or the attack of the units...
I will try put a multiboard in to the gameplay with one of your map...

I will show it to you...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.