Wow, I just won the Blizzard Map Making Contest

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I tried it one, this is my experience:

the wave setup is very nice (it lets you face a new wave all by itself so that you can get the distance/# of shots needed to kill) in an "easy" wave before mixing it in with others and creating a hard wave

the thor/odin killed 2 of my nexuses (I couldn't hit the missiles, only with the laser)

then I maxed my laser pretty fast (only 1 expo turret), and it owned everything up until the immortals, where I let 1 do 1 attack since vs my main base, where I died - I didn't realize how fast their attack went up, I would have used my cannon as well if I knew that I was actually in danger (I was upgrading the HP/regen of my base as well, but I wasn't expecting to die from 1 hit)

I await your multi-player version of it, since unfortunately like husky said, once you almost win, you don't want to repeat everything that you did to get there just to finish (too much clicking)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I like it, its a shame about the click delay from battlenet (for me anyway, or ive been lagging this whole time D: )

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
I know about the delay being bad, but hopefully the delay will be gone when Blizz adds mouse tracking.

Some update info:
I just finished saving/loading and customizable hotkeys, and I also made lots of changes to the UI and some balance changes. Now I'm going to add difficulties, and when that is done I'm gonna start working on making the multiplayer part playable. (Currently all systems has been remade to support multiplayer, but I haven't coded the part where you send units against eachother yet.)

Galdiuz

Reaction score
I published a new version to EU and the new version should be up on NA and SEA shortly. No multiplayer yet though, it's taking more time than I thought.

Galdiuz

Reaction score
I have some news.

Blizzard sent me an e-mail and told me that I will now be able to publish the map to all regions myself, thus when a new version come all regions will get them simultaneously. They also told me that the map will be featured in all regions, which will probably help alot in making it popular.

The next version will take some time due to me having alot of school work right now, but I'm working on it little by little and I'll hopefully have it done soon.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Did you at least fix the one thing where it doesn't allow you to have more than one special ability?

Galdiuz

Reaction score
Did you at least fix the one thing where it doesn't allow you to have more than one special ability?
It's supposed to be like that. If I made them not have shared cooldown I would probably have to give them ~10 second cooldown each (When fully upgraded), which I don't want them to have.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.