Aeon of Dominion

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
@ace -

sort of worked...yea i dont know what happened at the end there, never happened before or since

fixed that player leaving bug, again

F9 is a must, explains how ultis work

longer game lasts, longer your revival time

later game you can always spam your auto cast, but you did get owned early, which is why you had little mana

said ally didnt cuz you did, so i just went with it, but yea my last game with Fulla we both shared the duties pretty well

AI...yea...even a player with 2 heroes is way better then any Ai ill ever write

some spells do lots, and some get stronger as your hero does, it is not ulikely to have a 200 damage spell at the end, on any number or heroes

i had lots of items...if you remember that is how we won, my ownage items

no comining, that one shop has cheap items, the uber shop has ownage ones that cost more...gotta find it though :)

creeping?

yea he did make the map...well over there is creeping, which come easy and hard, and give a good bit more gold then your creep lean, plus you can find the uber shop over there, or gank some creeping heroes :)

I like the flowers :)

@oninuva, thnx, spred the word, host it onlnie :)

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> even a player with 2 Heroes is way better then any AI I'll ever write

You haven't seen me play yet... no, wait, you have... :p

You do have two comp players left, right?
So, assign one to each team, give it the Heroes, and something basic like attack-move to the position of the nearest ally.
Or, with some chance to, instead, attack-move to "the other side".

Optionally with some chat command to turn the auto mode on or off.

emjlr3

Reaction score
well see

btw new release, had to fix a few big things, and some nice new additions that were needed

emjlr3

Reaction score
has anyone played the lesioned soul in a real game, and would like to give some feedback?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Good game, like a mini-AoS in a forest. I wonder, why is there a low selection in both heroes and items? I can provide help with that if you need it :), if not, then I'll just go away :(.

emjlr3

Reaction score
they take tiem man, I think there are a good amount now, especially with the new version!!
1.06!

emjlr3

Reaction score
time, they take time, which I have little of, plus all the heroes are very involved to make, to say the least

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Is it because of the JASS triggers that makes them work? Well, on your progress bar, it says it requires more items than heroes, which aren't done yet.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but you know the 2 dire wolves on the hill? I chose Kaash Lazhou and attack the wolves, well the 2 wolves were stuck so they couldn't hit me. So, here's the bad news:

After killing them, I couldn't move out of the hill :(! I think I moved a bit in so I got trapped!

Screenshot: (Sorry for the texts, makes it look better)

AoD.png

The treasure is Eye of Pythaz, and I got trapped :mad:. Can you fix that emjlr3?

M

Mythic Fr0st

If you would like to participate in the creation of this, let me know, and we can talk some.

I'd love to help... sadly you've 88.5% done :(

I wish I had of got onto this earlier?

I got 1 idea lol

What about, (Although your going against this)

a % chance, for a stat, like in my ORPG:p

I love any map with those things in them...

Every attack, you have an 11% chance to gain 1 stat, for your hero, in a choice of your stat (changable easily in-game by a chat cmd)

You could make it so a hero cant have any more then 50 total stats than anyone else easily
so you could O_O limit it

emjlr3

Reaction score
dont know y u got stuck, I will have to try it out

btw dont know about that idea, sounds kinda imba

and there is some random crashing going on, trying to use Grmoire to figure it out :)

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I got stuck because of that boundary tile :(! The 2 wolves wouldn't go out either, but they got out after death because I took their revival spot. Maybe remove that boundary so you don't have to die to get out.

emjlr3

Reaction score
strange, anyhow, i have finally found my crash problem using Grimiore, so I can continue progress with the map :)

emjlr3

Reaction score
lots of new and goof stuff in the NEW VERSION!!!!

woot

next version will likely be my last(exluding any extra updates needed to fix bugs), and include any bug fixes, a new hero and a new uber item, to finish the two taverns

if anyone would like to see anything special, let me know

play, enjoy, and please comment

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
lots of new and goof stuff in the NEW VERSION!!!!

woot

next version will likely be my last(exluding any extra updates needed to fix bugs), and include any bug fixes, a new hero and a new uber item, to finish the two taverns

if anyone would like to see anything special, let me know

play, enjoy, and please comment

Why will it be your last :(? A Pandaren hero would be nice, with a cool set of Drunken spells and abilities.

emjlr3

Reaction score
1.08 out

new cool stuff

my next release, which will fix any last bugs/complaints/tooltips/etc. that need it, will be my last :(

enjoy and please comment

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
1 very interesting thing is, I will realice this open source...I feel no more need to hide my knowledge and information, people will be able to learn a lot about map making and JASS coding from it, and I think that is good. I will however also release an optimized version, which is for actual playing online and such, because it makes it smaller and faster

don't talk about hero AI just yet, I may down the road, but I want to worry about getting the map started for now

anywho, I hope for a lot of discussion here about this, and please everyone, let me know what you think!!!

1. If this is the last version, make AI soon.

2. I see that the map is protected & optimized, am I right?

2a. I'd like to see how you did the spells, but I'd like to ask your permission to do so. I promise on my life that I will not release the map if it is able to be opened in WE. If I break that promise, you can -rep me all you want until I'm banned (Well, you could go more, that's your choice). I only open and edit maps for my own entertainment, but I'd never release the map in public and rewrite it my own.

emjlr3

Reaction score
1. there is AI, have you not looked ;)
2. I will release open once I get final version out

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.