WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
as the thread says, i am taking into consideration into using multiple terrains.

this will allow people who favored the old terrain to play on that.

(the terrain issue is split about 50/50, half think its too small, half think its perfect)

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
or multiple terrains lol

Next version will have a small little feature (thanks to Azlier + Saw) to measure delay. Delay is refreshed every 10 seconds and is put in the Individual Stat board of each player. you can also view your own delay by typing -delay

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wow. I just played as Assault. Got endscore of 52:18. ;)

It was really fun.

This game gets a +1 Hosted vote. :thup:

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
>will this change for diffrent terrains?

probably not, ill rebalance it somewhere in the middle

>Wow. I just played as Assault. Got endscore of 52:18. It was really fun. This game gets a +1 Hosted vote.

>Good luck on perfecting your map

Phwool

Reaction score
Just wondering, how does sniper's homing work? When I tried it it was just like me shooting normally so.. D:

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The homing is from her bird, try summoning her bird when it level 3 I think and turn on homing. The arrow will now slowly move to that point.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
you have to enable homing on the bird first, click it and it should show a red circle (to disable),

then shoot anywhere and it will slightly curve toward the bird. Curving is faster when the arrow reaches max speed. also, it is really only noticeable for ranges higher than 3000

do no expect the same curving as gravity field, its much weaker.

Phwool

Reaction score
Oh... I'll go test it then :p

Edit: does anyone know of a clan for it? I can't find any games on USEast and no one seems to join mine :\

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Official Clan Awl (Lordaeron)

im not sure if Northerend clan is up but it was called Clan AWLG

Phwool

Reaction score
Beh.. I play azeroth (US.East)
IMO, i tried it and it doesnt seem to curve that much :\ Maybe like... 1/10 an inch lol not sure

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
bird at lvl 4 allow u to follow closely like above the head close , that will give u a 90% hit awesome with critical and precision

the normal follow will barely hit unless the oppoment is stupid enuf to run towards you or stand still

tip: before you can follow closely shoot infront of your oppoments archer the curve will cause it to shoot about right infront of the bird with is where the enemy is(thats is if you get the angle right)

Jamonnin

Reaction score
1.24 patch

Archer Wars Legacy map is not working for Wc3 patch 1.24. Says game not found. Any one know how to fix this problem?
brilliant game by the way!

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
One of the core systems uses H2I, so cleeezzz is already intent on fixing this.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
its not H2I, its blizzard failing with the detection of H2I. hopefully blizzard will just fix it soon.

Jamonnin

Reaction score
Demolitionist

I forget the skill name, but the skill that is supposed to make the arrows explode doesn't work. It looks like you're trying to have it available to autocast but that doesn't work either. Thank you for the quick reply. I hope blizzard fixes this patch soon because I had to reinstall to update, which lost me all my maps:banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.