Battle Report 4

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
I think terrans have been completely ruined in starcraft 2 and they look bad and suck in every possible way ( Thor omg.. )

Anyways, Im now going to watch this video and see where its going. For better or worse.

Well, zerg do look cool, protoss too. I really hope they can get something out of terrans too, since I kinda loved them in broodwar.

Watching video now, going to edit soon and write some more things.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Thor and marauders just suck so badly.

Terrans should be about long and mid range firepower, and they just give us fat goliats ( thor ) and fat marines ( marauders )

Terrans dont need units that can take more damage. They just need more firepower, damn it.

Reapers might be pretty cool, though, and nuke looks nice too.

But still, Im kinda disapointed. They make cool new units fro protoss and zerg, but why almost none of these new terran units make any sense at all?

edit. Helion flames look ok to me, I guess. Im not sure if I like helions, though. Its kinda nice idea to have some crazy motorist guys from Mad Max to burn stuff with some flamethrowers, but I still kinda liked those old vultures more ( Maybe, not sure ).

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I agre with you viikuna, the thor looks like a goliat that has been overeating:(

I don't really like what have become of the helions either, ther where cool in the first video we saw them in, but this one they just looked way to stiff.

Terrans at least got some cool air unit's and I actually think that they just wish that they would stop looking at america for inspiration for them.
America get's fatter = Terrans get fatter:p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Siretu, you are starting to scare me... :p

Well, average battle report. I have seen better (battle report 1)

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Woah, Psi Storm looks cool.
Blizzard, hurry up and release Battle Report 5!

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with Samael, as far as the Hellions go. I prefer those pesky-probe-killing Vultures to Hellions any time.

In addition, the psi-storm isn't nearly as cool as it was in the original game...seriously.

However, Siege Tanks FTW!!!

black.sheep

Reaction score
Hope they show us a custom game for BR5, and what new stuff the editor can do.
(Yes I know we got a peak at what the editor can produce, but I would like to see a multiplayer game in action, rather than afew shorts of a single player custom game)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.