Best of Warcraft 3 Games?

thevoden

Reaction score
I'm looking for a game to play, and can't seem to find any good ones.

What are your Top 5 Best on your list? There are many games I have tried and downloaded off epicwar.com and thehiveworkshop and over 90% of the games I played where I wasted my time. Rank the games from 1 being the best and 5 being the worst. Also list the "DO NOT PLAY THIS" section on games that take a long time to download and suck and is a waste of time.

My Top 5:
  1. <The Most Played Game on battle.net>
  2. Diablo Duelz 4.5
  3. DiabloEX WarRPG v6.0
  4. Custom Hero Arena 2.2b.
  5. Pokemon World 7.x

Potential
  1. Battleships Pro 1.x (given time of me playing the game and actually being good at it, I think I might like it).
  2. DBZ Elite 1.0 (I just need to play it more to actually be good and think its fun, its a quality game with loads of custom imports)

DO NOT PLAY THESE
Any diablo 2 game released from 2003 and right now of this post. I downloaded all the diablo 2 maps in epicwar.com and hiveworkshop.com regarding diablo 2 and all of them suck. The only exception are the 2 games I listed above.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
My Top 5:

1. Footmen Frenzy X (though I lose in a consecutive streak of 200+ rounds)
2. Hero Line Wars ROC (Simple, best, and maybe it's the only pure HLW for ROC)
3. Red vs Blue (Based off the Sniper maps for Halo, made by the Sniper team)
4. Free Everything No Food No Wood No Gold (Nothing, you can mass in this map)
5. Footmen Tournament 735 (Old map, used to be a tournament map)

Worst 5:

1. DoTa Allstars All versions (x 1 zillion :mad:)
2. Castlevania 3.5 (I think it's gone, but it's the worst map ever.)
3. Polar Escape (All versions)
4. LOAP (All kinds)
5. Hero Wars (All, Elite, Random, IceLand, etc.)

So far, rare 5 (Presently, I have none of these):

1. RPG based off from GTA (I played it twice in 2005. Just 4 months before I had to reformat my hard drive)
2. Risk (Hardly I could join a game, they booted me the minute they see my name)
3. The Lylat Wars (Very good, yet it's hardly ever found)
4. Uther Party (Not sure, but it seems like it's hacked from my gameplay experiences)
5. Cinematic maps that lasted over 20 minutes (A good one, Aesop's Wicked Tales, now valuable)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
1: DotA
2: LOAP (colonist version prefered)
3: Rabbits vs sheep
4: Pokemaul Ruby
5: Binders

Take em, hold em, love em.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
In no real order...

-Tree Tag (the original versions with ents for ents and not ancients of wonder)
-Enfos MT Edition
-Uther Party
-Battleships Pro
-Island Defense
-Parasite II (EX was awesome too)
-DoBRP and CotM

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In no order:

()Element TD (Most Versions)
()Castle Fight (Later Versions)
()Green TD (Wipeouts are better)
()Defi4nc3 RPG (One of the better RPGs)
()Custom Hero Arena (I like having custom heroes)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Favorite Maps:
  1. Robo warz
  2. Worm war. (By blizzard.)
  3. Uther Party
Worst Maps:
  1. Any dbz, anime, ect, Kind of maps. I havn't played a single one that wasnt bad. Maps like this that ive played: I dont remember the name, but I was a badly made model of some guy, idk who. He had a bunch of spells that made 0% sense, allthough I managed to find out that one hurt myself. The terrain was very, very plain. All spells were instant kill, so it was whoever saw eachother first, clicked the spell, and luaghed evily, then got instant killed by another person. There was no real gameplay at all, and it lasted very long.
  2. The next one, you were again, the same badly made models in it. ALl you did in this one was walk around and kill things, It lasted over an hour. Oh yeah, you could get items that didnt make sense. The next one, same models. Everything was in a differnt luagage. I was only playing becaus my freind said it was very good. In this one, most tooltips were blank. Terrain was made of no doodads, and two differnt types of tiles... I got my hero and random casted my spell called "|| ^& ᕑ ☼" or somthing, and it summoned a crpyt lord I think... And masses of other things.. Wich everyone said was imba. Most of my other spells were normal edited ones, enagleing roots or somting.. I went to fight, and random masses of effects from other people appeared, tons of trees grew, and one guy kept flying into the air, Ppppuuuaaassing, kick another guy in the air, then going to the ground with a amazing "War stomp" effect! I died somhow, revived pretty fast... It looked like thats what happens the whole game, But I left fairly soon.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
This is my single favorite map:
War of the Ents

Reaction score
I haven't played wc3 in a long time, because my computer can't run it.. really..

1. Tree Tag (can't remember the funniest version, though)
2. Worm war (I pwn in this one ;D)
3. Zone Controls
4. Ring Wars (community is dead)
5. Dota (only league games though, no hackers and such an idiots)

Jougi

Reaction score
1. Age of Myths
2. Battle Mages
3. Footmen Frenzy X
4. Uther Party
5. Element TD

666n00b

BattleShips X Legendary and BattleShips PRO!
Hero Line Wars RoC
WmW TE
that's about it :O

maps to stay away from:
Footmen wars, footmen frenzy, etc
LoaP
DotA
____maul
Hero Wars
+Tons more that I can't think of right now

I too am looking for some good maps. Can be TFT or RoC, but hopefully not protected because most of my friends don't have TFT so I convert maps to RoC for them (there's an excellent guide here somewhere)

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
In no real order:
  • Island Defense
  • Vampirism Beast
  • Different non shitty TD's
  • HLW's
  • Some more I can't remember now.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
[*]Vampirism Beast

I played that map yesterday. Sorry, but I must say, it was the worst and most unbalanced vampirism I've ever played! You had an extremely powerfull base in 5 minutes, impossible for the vampires to beat. Thats why they all left.

I dont know or it was my version that sucked, but I dont have as good memories of vampirism beast as you do appearantly.

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Not again?
We should have a rule that stops people from posting these threads anymore.

To keep my post on-topic however:

1) Desert of Exile (only map I play now besides melee)

B

benj_war3

My top 5:

1.) Tkok: Kingdom of Kaliron- Eastern Lands
2.) Final Fantasy by ILYAS
3.) Element TD
4.) Vampirism Fire
5.) Moo Moo

So far... Tkok's the best RPG map I ever played!

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
I played that map yesterday. Sorry, but I must say, it was the worst and most unbalanced vampirism I've ever played! You had an extremely powerfull base in 5 minutes, impossible for the vampires to beat. Thats why they all left.

I dont know or it was my version that sucked, but I dont have as good memories of vampirism beast as you do appearantly.

Then the vamps must have been noobs because it is Balanced.

If you are a pro vamp It's really easy to win a pub and if you are a pro human you also win pretty easy if the vamps aren't extremely feeded.

And about the "extremely powerfull base in 5 minutes" Actully It's pretty easy to kill thoose bases if you buy and use right items.

Edit: 1.475b is newest :p Maybe you played a hacked because there's lots of hacked around now.

B

benj_war3

Vamps are powerful when they have the Blink item ability and the ability to destroy your walls. The recipe thing in Vamparism Fire. :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.