Castle Conquerors

Nathan0093

Reaction score
I'm here, man. I'm working on the terrain. I've experiencing problems here and there with the heroes, so I just moved onto terrain work.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Not really... but I wonder what happened to Nathan, he hasn't been on for like 4 days now. Maybe he's dead o_O.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, this was too much for him. He was pretty new at this, and what he was taking on was fairly difficult. I think that he most likely quit and hasn't told us yet.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I don't think he quit. I think he's dead ^^ o_O. lol j/k.

Maybe he's just working on some terraining and something and hasn't been on.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Possibly. I think that he should work on smaller maps before he continues to work on this one. I hope that's what he's doing right now; though I wish he would say something as to the map's current condition.

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Yooo. Sorry dudes. I have school and other stuff to take care, too lol. I've still working on this thing, and its closed to finished, I think. For now there is no fancy stuff yet. The terrain work is going great, although its no work of an expert. It's just me :D I just wanna make this playable and have people test it. Oh, and dude i dont quit.

Knight7770

Reaction score
it's close to finished
Somehow, I doubt that. I don't doubt that you're at least trying to finish it ;)
Oh, and dude i dont quit.
If you're that determined, then I'm not one to stop you. Go right ahead and don't quit :)

Knight7770

Reaction score
Even so, it'll still be in the beta stage.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
See, I told you Knight, he wouldn't quit!

Nathan, I could polish the terrain up (or do it altogether lol) if you'd like.

Also, can you host?

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Not at this moment, but i can look it up on how to host. I'll email you guys the map when it can be tested and let you guys polish it.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Hosting isn't that simple. If you can get to host, however, you're pretty * lucky. I'm not sure that I would be able to add much to the map; but I could make some suggestions.

Nathan0093

Reaction score
My bad for not posting updates. I felt like if I keep working things would be done faster. I added things here and there and redone the terrain a little bit. The Gate System is also changed. I also added numerous neutral units and the camps, but balancing has been a pain in the butt.
P.S. I have been busy with some school works lately. Ill try to work on it when I have some free time. This thing will actually take some more time before its finished.

Knight7770

Reaction score
There is a balancing tutorial in the Tutorials and Resources database here, if you need help with that ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.