World China online stores offering cat and dog skin products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Whoa! Can I get that cat-liver drink in diet? Trying to watch my figure!

Sorry, out of diet cat-liver =/
But we still have diet eyeball juice. It's rather salty and full of hope and cuteness. So, your Metabolism should be enhanced :3

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sorry, out of diet cat-liver =/
But we still have diet eyeball juice. It's rather salty and full of hope and cuteness. So, your Metabolism should be enhanced :3

Stop it you are making me hungry! :)~

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy shit.. It's not delicious! :mad:

Hmm On the other hand, If animal have the same intelligence like we have.
wanted to eat you. all of you! ^^ for dinner Served with tasteful luxury, bloody sauces!
Oh what a sight it would be, If a cat wanna eat ya for dinner No?
Btw you know that but there's nothing you can do about it.
Would be such a nightmare? NO?

You know animals need survive to and we have alot more meat! than a other animals such as cats and dogs.

I can imagine you yourself have pets.
Yeah, I've had pets "animal" all my life

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Firecat are you asking about what if we were lower on the food chain? I'm sure there was a time that we were, and we obviously fought our way to the top. Do you ever stop to ask yourself "How does grass feel?" Grass is one of the lowest things on the food chain. Do you ever consider how wrong it is that cows devour grass with complete disregard for the grass family? After all grass does reproduce, in a sense it has children.

In this world there are predators and prey, sometimes you're both. I'm sure grass has come to except it's role as prey, and wishes for a long life of blowing in the wind before being eaten by cows. As I'm sure cows have accepted their role as being some where in the middle of all of this. When will you accept the fact that you are of a dominant species?

FireCat

Reaction score
"Well, A dominant species" doesn't necessary mean, we need to kill and eat all other species and for luxury, and for no reason at all. Bartuc08

Bartuc08

Reaction score
lol, but there IS a reason!

Like I've said before, there are two things that dictate the flow of life, benefit and survival.

In China the population was 1,334,460,000 in 2009, That is a LOT of people. From my understanding, they don't have a ready supply of beef as we do in America. They rely on pork and chicken mainly, but what if that's not cutting it? Well, the streets are running rampant with wild dog and cat... Hmm. Why not essentially kill two birds, or cats, with one stone? You can clean the streets up and provide for families who would love to have, well, anything! To me it's a win-win! Now we're killing all these dogs and cats, and sure you might not get much food from them, but it's more then nothing. So why not use their fur? We live in a rather wasteful society, and I applaud these men for finding a way to get the most out of their situation.

I'm sorry to say this, but your logic is flawed because you can't perceive this lifestyle. You haven't had to make a tough decision concerning survival. If I was living in a shack house on a dirt floor, getting by on two meals a week, I'd defiantly consider eating cat or dog, even rat, to survive. Be thankful you have the luxury to say that this is "Wrong."

FireCat

Reaction score
So why not use their fur?
But do you know, how people killing those poor animals, Just for Fur and Skin?
That's seriously fucked up and It's beyond cruelty to an animal and It's Just pure sadistic! Nothing else!

Bartuc08

Reaction score
I can't understand that first sentence too well.

How is it sadistic to skin a DEAD animal? Some people may not be able to survive unless they have the fur. They may not have the money to buy a fur-free coat. On another note, if you read the article all the way you'll see that the meat is sold to companies for re-sale.

FireCat

Reaction score
How is it sadistic to skin a DEAD animal?
Mostly they aren't dead, you know! That's why it's pure sadistic!
And if they were killed, they be killed in a cruel way! that's not acceptable.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
The only reason everyone here exists, you included firecat, is because humans weren't always pussies.

Like bartuc said, we were on the lower end of the food chain, but we fought our way to the top. What if 5000 thousand years ago cavemen were running around worrying about the morality of skinning animals, while they were freezing their asses off outside and getting eaten by tigers?

I'll tell you what.

RaptorJesus-lastSupper2.jpg

Raptorjesus would be for real.

:p

Bartuc08

Reaction score

Where are you getting this information? Because wen I read the article it said nothing about being killed in a cruel fashion. It also said noting about kitten being skinned alive. Honestly, quit making up horseshit, and back your points up with facts.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score

Since when do people skin animals alive?

If you've read this somewhere, you're being seriously mislead. If not, then you're making crap up.

FireCat

Reaction score

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Holy shit.. It's not delicious! :mad:

You've never tasted it =P So you can't say for sure =)

You know, China isn't the only one thats using everything an animal has to offer. In Europe, we even use animal blood !

Also: Blood pancakes are encountered in Scandinavia and the Baltic; for example, Swedish blodplättar, Finnish veriohukainen, and Estonian veripannkoogid.

Or: In Northern Germany pig blood used to be traditionally mixed with vinegar, scraps, spices and sugar to make Schwarzsauer. It's eaten warm or preserved in jars.

And btw, people have eaten cats and dogs in Euope in the past. However, since the meat wasn't as much as for instance a cow's and their byproducts wern't as valuable, the Europeans switched their eating habbits from time to time. If China is eating cats and dogs, then it is because they have enough of them. If they think it's disgusting, then they'd also try to switch their habbits. But that'd take time.

I also have a dog btw, and I wouldn't mind eating cat or dog, since meat is meat.
Also, I can't imagine people killing animals brutally and painfully nowadays, because adrenalin tastes bad. So, it's most likely a quick death and pain-free death.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
I agree that there are isolated cases of animals being skinned alive. It is rather messed up, but are you seriously going to say that ALL fur and meat is gathered in this same fashion? This article makes no allusion to this at all. Just because Person A did it, doesn't mean Person B will a well.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Chinese people eat any freaking living things that have their back facing the sky.
The animals were skinned alive. I've seen the videos. That's just plain cruelty.

Then again, ever seen how chickens are being 'prepared' in the market?

FireCat

Reaction score
isolated cases of animals being skinned alive.
This article makes no allusion to this at all.
Bullshit and Just screw it! It does still happend and I am sure there whole a lot more who does that!

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
"isolated cases and This article makes no allusion to this at all". Bullshit and Just screw it! It does still happend and I am sure there whole a lot more who does that!

So because a minority of people do that, the majority of farmers and other folk that make a living from this and do everything by the books are also to blame and therefore their businesses should be terminated?

By applying that logic we might as well put everyone in the planet to jail, because it's all bullshit and screw it, sometimes on the news I hear fucked up shit like necrophilia and cannibalism happen and I'm sure there's more of that!
amidoinitrite?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I just want to point out a few things...

In the article: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-485897

This is in Bulgaria... We are talking about China.

Also, this is about "Sick psychopaths broke into the Animal Rescue Sofia (ARS) shelter last night and skinned her alive," China isn't mentioned once in that article.

Regarding http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/11/lkl.01.html and http://chinaview.wordpress.com/2007/02/24/dogs-and-cats-skinned-alive-for-their-fur-in-china/,

I agree with Bartuc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.