Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Munta

Reaction score
A pleasure to be of help, if you ever need stuff tested you can just send me a PM and I'll do what I can.

juncon27

Cool Member
Reaction score
1.6a bug:
Chose ultimate random, you can chose 2 (or more) ultimate skill. And of course, you can use 1, the other will be disable.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Baka, are you ever going to remove the ability to tornado the enemy heroes? It gets annoying when that's the only way some people can win, so they spam us with tornados.

juncon27

Cool Member
Reaction score
Poor marine.
In version 1.3x, Marine, is the best with high speed and strength hero + multishot.
But now...he speed still so high, but multishot'effect so weak.
I think unjust when marine cannot use some skill such as eagle eye or incinerate (he shoot too much but creep's HP got no damage).
Can you change this, author?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Yeah, it was right to nerf marine, but I think you nerfed it a bit too much. He's nothing now. :3

Reaction score
The marine in itself is meant to be nothing, it should all come down to what skills you pick. The marines initial dps is equal to that of other ranged agi heroes, that is to say that he'll initially take the same amount of time to kill something as any other agi ranged hero. The only difference he has is that he can't take Eagle Eye. I'm not sure where you're getting he can't use Incinerate...

Although he has low raw damage, his high attack speed more than makes up for it. Play to this strength by picking chance to proc skills, critical strike less so as its based off his actual damage. Chance to proc skills, give a higher damage per level than raw stat growth as the hero levels normally.
A lot of people like to take Trueshot Aura, but in my opinion it's a throw away skill for the marine, since like Critical Strike it's based off raw damage, so the bonus gained isn't going to be that great.
Late game when you have items that give a raw damage bonus, his low base damage is essentially meaningless since hes attacking at least twice as fast as any other hero. In this case Multi shot on marine is pretty ridiculous, coupled with life steal at faster intervals helps him to stay alive that much longer.
So to me, marine is still most likely the best ranged hero.

And about tornadoing other heroes, probably not. There are ways to deal with it, and some low setting games with high level players don't finish without the use of it. Besides, if your opponent has time to look over and give a well timed tornado, you're doing it wrong :p

juncon27

Cool Member
Reaction score
I dont' talk much about how now he is, he still cool with high speed and he's the best ranger heroes. But Incinerate, sure 100% he can use it, but this skill not work clearly on him (or hellboy, when he level up and get high speed shot).
Not much like always, not less like sometimes, but usually he shot 0 damage on creep.
Maybe damage + more damage + more more damage => die,
maybe damage + more damage + more more damage + .... + more damage => die,
maybe no damage + no damage ......., you must shot other creep to change this situation.

This is true, easy to see this in game. Plz check it, author.
Ouch, tornado is very important in this game. I think it impossible to remove :shades:.

I love this map,
Best regard.

P/s: Other trick, when active [Magic Mastery (Passives)], use Dragon Call to the Creep Summoner area, drive them to enemy' Spell Vault area. Now, no one can block them to kill enemy heroes (with their spell).
My English very poor, sorry about that :nuts:

Munta

Reaction score
Yeah, it happens with a few range heroes. Incincirate + range doesn't seem to work very well

Reaction score
Not much I can do about it.. Not sure why it happens, but from all accounts Incinerate has always been a buggy spell in all maps.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I've had times when that ice shot thing (the one with the proc to shoot an ice shot that damages and slows the target) doing the same thing as mentioned above.

It's the spell in the same place as Incinerate. The top right shop.

Munta

Reaction score
My only guess on why Incin doesn't like working is the stacking damage affect and the travel time for the projectile, as it seems to get worse as the attack speed gets faster. But if so, that would be game mechanics and as you say nothing you can do about it

Redeye123

Reaction score
Cant Play the Custom Hero Line v1.6a Solo v1

i cant play the Custom Hero Line v1.6a Solo v1 is it because the new update And if so is there allready a fix for it :p

Great thx

Redeye123

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Non solo is played online with other people. Solo is played offline, with just yourself.

had24get

Reaction score
:eek:

Imagine that LOL... i was wondering, i still only play on gameranger, but if i were to launch the Solo map, would the person on team 2 have there waves spawn at me 2? or would theres go to them like normal?

Skarm

Reaction score
i've tried the 1.41 solo v2 and team 1 sent creeps to team 1 and team 2 to team 2, probably the 1.6a one works like that too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.