Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Synji

Your game owns defi4nc3 i play it alot even though i only have a lvl 40 vamp

D

DragonEchigo

seriously who gave you idea for ringleader its lame
you should make a hero called Mystic which use pure energy for spells and attacks

C

C[a]sKet_90

His map is protected, its not a map making thing - there are plenty of guides to learn how to make trigger and JASS spells

When will next v ersion

C

C[a]sKet_90

*typo, when will next version be coming out - also, what is the website again, forgot it (the one with fourms)

D

Dark_Onix

Defi4nc3,you are just an hypocrite coming to make money on our back,you are the only one that did a map and begs for money then turn back your donators,may you go in hell.

H

hey its X

Dark_Onix said:
Defi4nc3,you are just an hypocrite coming to make money on our back,you are the only one that did a map and begs for money then turn back your donators,may you go in hell.

No, You sir, are an imbicilic ass. May you rot in hell. I bet you are just jealous of Defi4nc3's insane skill to rake in the money. He brought back the old school and new school fun of RPG's into Warcraft III, and he's done a damn good job of it.

Mullit

Reaction score
i am sick of this game now. when i first played it it was good and i played it quite a lot but after about a month or 2 i had several lvl 80 heroes and it just got boring as hell doing the same thing over and over. im not saying its a bad map cuz its great im just saying that there are still lots of things to be improved. i think the terraining is quite poor and could be improved lots and i think something to other than dungeons is needed. the addition of pvp was good in the latest version but it still needs a few more extra things to make it more replayable.

M

Maximus

Defi4nc3, the map was great, but... I suggesting giving more protections. I somewhat opened the JASS script, good I don't understand JASS too much.
Well, maybe using Heavy Locker be a great idea? Go to http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/ for better protection. I was, hoping very much, It will be no fun to see someone open it. :banghead:

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
Then you don't belong here! This is a map making site, its not an advertisement site, maps aren't supposed to be protected anyway.
And there are no more protections, the map script is openable in any map, including some which you might think are totally protected like DotA.
Truth is, you can only protect a map from the newbie, anyone who has a little proggraming knowledge and the will can edit your map.

D

Dark_Onix

hey its X said:
No, You sir, are an imbicilic ass. May you rot in hell. I bet you are just jealous of Defi4nc3's insane skill to rake in the money. He brought back the old school and new school fun of RPG's into Warcraft III, and he's done a damn good job of it.
Whats this shit?He didn't bring anything good in orpg in wc3 but a ton of bugs and unbalances(banshee :nuts: :nuts: ),here i can maybe see bribes,his map had for the first objective to make money when .12 was made...

EDIT:And he say next ver(it will not be even next ver,its a new project),defi4nc3 orpg gor will take him months,the first month he came to say hes sick,a few months,please be realist -.-

D

defi4nc3 lov

omg how can u not like defi4nc3 orpg

well i think every1 who hates defi4nc3 should stop playing and stop trying 2 make every1 else hate it sa much as u do i like defi4nc3 'cause its hard and its impossible to cheat on it (apart from the hacked version that is currently going round from people) also STOP TRYING 2 GET PPL 2 HATE DEFI4NC3 just cause he is charging money to let other people get good charachters if you think he is ripping you off then dont pay him i wont but still i will support defi4nc3 al the way because he made a good orpg.

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
Its hardly like the guys making a fortune....
Good for him for making a good map, that many play and are willing to spend money to have their chars put in.

I must say thou, only negative thing about Defiance (the guy not the map).
The 'A little bit about myself' on his page.

Come on a little bit arrogant are we>?
'Prodigy, legend'.....

Kenak

Reaction score
I have a cracked version where I can make any hero level 80, and type -items and make every item spawn. It's single player only, but it's cracked to save even in single player. If you dont believe me, ask me ANY hero and I will show you a level 80 of it in Multiplayer.

And you are so full of yourself ("Some call me a prodigy, others a legend") and so lame for asking for MONEY in a WC3 GAME that I'd be willing to spread the version all over.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Hmm been awhile since i've been on the mappin scene heh, Just wanted everyone to know i'll be returning to my Project with "GOR".

Yes, btw... I'll admit Defi4nc3's ORPG v0-16 was kinda buggyish and rushed, it wasn't that great of a ORPG tbh either. GOR is going to be the correction, all pure Defi4nc3 to its best, no more unbalanced Classes and rushed Versions.

Keep up to date on my forums as well, soon enough i'll be holding polls for opinions on what people think should be implented and what shouldn't.

www.DefORPG.net

~Defi4nc3

P.S., Btw i'm aware i no longer have a myspace, and that is because... MYSPACE IS LAME!

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
I still don't know why people aren't running around with super-hacked characters.

Firstly, no protection is uncrackable - I've seen websites giving detailed descriptions on how to "unprotect" maps, even programs which automatically do it (although most are bogus CD-key grabbers :O)

Secondly, it wouldn't be hard for someone with a bit of hacking experience to go in a game with his friends, make an offline hack for all his friends and himself, and just get infinite gold and lumber and stuff.

Third, I think you should not be able to make money off WC3 maps. Its just sad, and socially unacceptable.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
I still don't know why people aren't running around with super-hacked characters.

Firstly, no protection is uncrackable - I've seen websites giving detailed descriptions on how to "unprotect" maps, even programs which automatically do it (although most are bogus CD-key grabbers :O)

Secondly, it wouldn't be hard for someone with a bit of hacking experience to go in a game with his friends, make an offline hack for all his friends and himself, and just get infinite gold and lumber and stuff.

Third, I think you should not be able to make money off WC3 maps. Its just sad, and socially unacceptable.

Mostly the hacked Codes Generated on the "Hacked" Maps will not load into the OFFICIAL Map, so it seperates most of the legit from the cheaters.

"GOR" itself will have more anti-cheat triggers to help prevent from players bringing over Codes from "Hacked" Maps to the Official Ones, so it'll be once again the players choice to either play the real DORPG or a Hacked Version.

It's not hard at all to Hack a map really, you can just add a line of code to the JASS Script for your own personal cheats and BINGO, Your Set. But wouldn't cheating just defeat the entire purpose of the ORPG? Tsk... Tsk...

If you really cared about WC3 Maps making profit, you'd be more concerned with DOTA, or make a better map yourself so people wouldn't play the ones that do earn Money.

SoupNBread

Reaction score
Defiance, when I started playing your ORPG, it was good. Then it got a bit out of hand. You making money is unacceptable in my opinion. People are paying YOU for character's and items. That's a bit greedy. Don't even bring up the DotA thing with me because people to pay IceFrog to give them stuff. People do get payed for playing DotA but that's in tournaments sponsored by either A)Small LAN centers or B)Big companies who have that kind of money to give away. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun map but it's gotten out of hand. You let the fame go to your head. If anyone is a legend among WC3, it would be IceFrog.

But whatever... I still prefer Survival and Crusader ORPG

Linkoln

Reaction score
i really hate it when people complain that he gets money for creating chars. Thats like complaining that a webcomic charges you for a t-shirt. If you dont want a custom char, then shut up and close u wallet. I say if you can make somthin' this popular and pull some money out if it, all power to you.

That is my faverate aspect of the internet. That you can take something you did for fun, turn it around and get some money off it.

Also i would like to address you saying that Defiance is not a legend. Given it is not as hugely popular as Dota, thats becouse defiance hasent been around as long as Dota. And Dota is alot shorter, and in my opinion takes less skill to play.

Keep up the great work defiance, the rest of these guys can shuve it!

Cya on the other side :cool: ~Linkoln

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
I'll admit calling myself a Legend or Prodigy was a bit out of hand but lets review for a second how fast Def ORPG acutally spreaded and became popular amongest the ORPG Fanbois.

I started Defi4nc3's ORPG about June last year and worked on its early stages before I took about a 1-2month break on it, I come back to battlenet and somehow all my early stages are being played on when I had NO intention of acutally exposing it as much as it did. I found out that people had uploaded it onto Epicwar and such, also a few of the old Clan ORPG members I knew were still playing it, (Im talking about the OLD Clan ORPG when I was acutally the Leader).

So after all this I start working on the map again and from June to August the Playerbase expanded MASSIVELY from just releasing new Versions constantly and updating etc...

So if you wanna compare my Player base to DOTA, give me at least 2 Years of Work on my Map. As it stands within 2 Monthes period I was able to make one of the BEST ORPG's on Bnet and get a fanbase of over 15,000 Members.

Again, everyone likes to put their own word in about how im so overly confident or im a prick for doing this or that, Put your money where your mouth is and do what I did.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I don't get the donation ststem Defi4nc3. I know that you're trying to earn some money...but what are you going to do with it once you have collected tons of money?

Well, I can say that it's a good ORPG, if it only had the minimap visible :(. Can you post a preview of an All-Visible mini-map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.