System Detect Resource Exchange

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
>Totally irrelevant since all you have to do it's just update your Table when the new patch will come.
Please don't tell me what's "totally irrelevant" to me as a mapper (I'm talking as an end user about this, not a system writer). I insist my 1.23 map releases work on 1.24, and that's my decision and since that means something to me, I will not include Table just because you felt like using it. So yes, to me as an end user, this breaks my map, and no it is not totally irrelevant, it's just your decision.
Fine, so let's say it's my decision.

>if i make the usability harder for beginners
You could do what I said without changing anything about the interface or error messages to the end users - that's the idea.
If i use your code inside this system, and if the user want to add conditions/actions/events to one trigger with theses custom events, but keep the use of the jass natives functions TriggerAdd ... , DestroyTrigger, and not yours, it will work ?
If yes, then i've missed something and should read again and use your code.
If not, then i've lost a user because i won't change it.

>it will have less users
Hi, I'm a user (not that I was hoping to use this yet, but I'm a mapper). You don't seem too concerned about me not using it. ;)
you're not like all the mappers ;)
Anyway you could still recode this shit like you like, i don't care really.

Troll-Brain

Reaction score
>If i use your code inside this system, and if the user want to add conditions/actions/events to one trigger with theses custom events, but keep the use of the jass natives functions TriggerAdd ... , DestroyTrigger, and not yours, it will work ?

Yes.

That's its entire purpose, actually.
Hmm, there is one more point i want to talk.
Can i inline your library inside mine, and ofc give credits to you, because i guess you won't never submit Event on wc3campaigns, and i don't want 2 differents libraries ...

Troll-Brain

Reaction score
Bwah i will keep the use of Table so.
And if it's not enough to be a valid resource here, then amen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.