AoS DotA Heroes v1b

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
Omg I just read on the first page you actually included stealth assassin in this map.
I mean if there ever was a hero that deserved to be excluded from dota because of it's utter lameness it was SA.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Omg I just read on the first page you actually included stealth assassin in this map.
I mean if there ever was a hero that deserved to be excluded from dota because of it's utter lameness it was SA.

Well, not only SA, I'd say Bounty,Bone and some of those ones that can make themselves invisible.
But yeah, SA is realy lame, and IMBA :/
Oh, could you include Puck? That's my Favourite Hero =)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i included sa cuz some people do not know how to add icons to heroes where abilities to not show
blink strike is a staple spell as well IMO, and lots of ppl dont get backstab all the friggin time

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
^We're not talking about DotA Counters :rolleyes:

ursa is ranged, and overpower runs on attack, and deals % life bonus damage when he has the overpower buff

Just to straighten things out :

Ursa Warrior is as of 6.44 a melee unit. Doombringer is a melee unit. As of 6.28, Banehallow remains as a melee unit in his ultimate form. Strength Morphling is no longer in the game.
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=33822

Will you be adding Geomancer?
I'm curious about his Earthbind and Poof...

emjlr3

Reaction score
perhaps, mine time has been running short as of late, so things have slowed down :(

nabbig2

Reaction score
Hey, I copied an ability and it's trigger into my map, but is says there are a lot of errorrs. Is there anything else I need to copy to get it to work? Thanks.

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
Need to add in the secret shops, then atleast we got some high end items in there.
Oh and perhaps a Bottle as well, everybody's favourite item :) (Perhaps will an auto-refill if neearby the fountain, could even add runes in then).

emjlr3

Reaction score
aha, the point of this was not to make a map, but to show ppl how dota spells were made, it just became a playable map in the process

if i ever decide to update this perhaps I will do that

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
For a future version, when and if you have time....Might I suggest remaking the Aghanim's Scepter? Many people I'm sure would like to know how it works (Uses the Engineer Upgrade).

Z

Zenfarg

wow resourse is not usefull, because there are too many bugs. IMO Open dota 6.41 > Dota heroes. Because there will be the same bugs, that were in the dota(it tooks some versions to remove some bugs to stupid ice frog).
& split earth has trigger!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
wow resourse is not usefull, because there are too many bugs. IMO Open dota 6.41 > Dota heroes. Because there will be the same bugs, that were in the dota(it tooks some versions to remove some bugs to stupid ice frog).
& split earth has trigger!

What the f*ck?
I have no Idea what you are talking about :D
Please elaborate =)

Z

Zenfarg

I know that my engl is awful. Mb i said something unf**kable))))). I wan't say that emj3r is spending his time to nothing.
But his spells well done at all. It will be better if they haven't got their Caster system, because Dota has it's own Caster system(DOTA core) & with out system it is much simplier to import them.

soulreaping

Reaction score
Open Dota's version includes a custom local handle vars system, and as many JASSers know, this system is outdated and struct attachment is now dominant as opposed to local handle vars and game cache.

emjlr3

Reaction score
u dont make any sense, something about bugs or some shit.....

Z

Zenfarg

So, i've looked it:
1)Fix with neutral hostile kill
2)Make Pudge disabled while hook is in travel or make that chains will created if pudge change ihs position & make them always facing him.
3)Make snipers head shot trigered: chance to give to effected unit order to stop & deal dmg. It is much better because his mini stun resets other stun durations & makes him realy uncomfortable gank pathner. so with trigger it is not so.
4) Bristl ulti was made by dissabled spell book with aura, so fix it.
Arghh don't remember other things. Need to play again.

Heroes i would like to see in new versions: Spectre, Undying(Don't keep etantion on that his Zombies have ranged attack), Sacred Warrior, BeastMaster, Viseage, Geomancer, Destroer, Naix(but he is shity - IMO).

Gl in your hard work
Kindest regarts
Zenfarg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.