AoS DotA Heroes v1b

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
He made this made to let us know how the Heroes were made, not primarily for playing it :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ooo...-ar mode
ooo...-random mode
ooo...open map

yay...ill copy the all random and random trigger :D

EDIT:
ooo...bugs
Split Earth doesnt work
Warpath no origin special effect
Enchant Totem doesnt remove the damage bonus in the first attack
Glaives of Wisdom not working properly, they only work properly when the spell is right clicked, but when u used it manually it doesnt work properly, watch the replay

also i suggest Tiny's toss ability using vjass and using no systems at all except for CSSafety and CScache

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
I played the map and it's really nice ^^ Still, you need to put recipes asap! ;)

Rooftrellen & Ezalor should also be put in the map :p

> He made this made to let us know how the Heroes were made, not primarily for playing it
True. It's kinda nice to be also played, not used only as a template for dota spells or something like that..

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Bugs: TS Time Stop doesn't stop allied heroes (or is it because it is under -test mode?)?

Err... The SA Smoke Screen dummy, why not adding ward classification to it?

Suggestion:
Adding -wtf mode so that it is easier to test heroes? Or have fun :p.

Edit:
Hero suggestion:
Witch Doctor. The abilities are quite hard to make, I think.

Bugs: There a few occasions when I tried to meat hook but the hook failed to come out (I refreshed the skill a few times). I might be wrong though, not sure.

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
I played the map and it's really nice ^^ Still, you need to put recipes asap! ;)
Why don't you put them yourself?

@emjlr3
I know you are a big fan of dota but this will be nothing but a waste of time if you continue developing it.

cr4xzZz

Reaction score
> Why don't you put them yourself?
Because it's not my project. I don't steal other people's ideas.
At least put them in the protected version, without recipes playing it isn't that interesting. Yes, I know it's meant to teach people the spells but still, there is a playable version!

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
Because it's not my project.

Who said it was not your project???
It is open-source == it is expected you can add stuff if you like.

PS: I always steal ideas, especially if they are good.

cr4xzZz

Reaction score
> It is open-source == it is expected you can add stuff if you like.
Well I don't like putting my stuff in other people's maps. I just don't find it nice :\

> PS: I always steal ideas, especially if they are good.
But you always give credits, right? :p

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
> if someone really wants his ulti I will make it and release to spell section -- Lich

I've, already, made that :p.
(Check out my sig).

2 heroes, I think that would be good additions, are, Beastmaster, and Sacred Warrior.

They are both pretty cool heroes, well made/designed, IMO.

those are two i will deff do, they are neat heroes IMO

Err... request Dark Seer and Naix?

At least this one's got up. hehe, death'll check out if his guess are all right all after these years.

Another suggestion : I really love the quests during the fight in dota Extreme. Maybe add some?

posibbly the new naix, and no, there will be no quests, you seem to miss the point of this

ooo...-ar mode
ooo...-random mode
ooo...open map

yay...ill copy the all random and random trigger :D

EDIT:
ooo...bugs
Split Earth doesnt work
Warpath no origin special effect
Enchant Totem doesnt remove the damage bonus in the first attack
Glaives of Wisdom not working properly, they only work properly when the spell is right clicked, but when u used it manually it doesnt work properly, watch the replay

also i suggest Tiny's toss ability using vjass and using no systems at all except for CSSafety and CScache

• i did not know warpath had an origin effect
  • I am aware of Split Earth bug, any idea why it does that? my effected units seems correct
  • enchant totem has been update in my newer yet to be released version
  • I will check out GoW
  • again Tiny is one of those heroes with only 1 neat triggered spell, if peopl want Toss I can make it, though I did make a Jump Template ^^

Rooftrellen & Ezalor should also be put in the map :p

> He made this made to let us know how the Heroes were made, not primarily for playing it
True. It's kinda nice to be also played, not used only as a template for dota spells or something like that..

wont add those heroes, i dont like em
this can be played, and is quit stable i might add, prolly more though then AllStars, put again, your missing the point

Bugs: TS Time Stop doesn't stop allied heroes (or is it because it is under -test mode?)?

Err... The SA Smoke Screen dummy, why not adding ward classification to it?

Suggestion:
Adding -wtf mode so that it is easier to test heroes? Or have fun :p.

Edit:
Hero suggestion:
Witch Doctor. The abilities are quite hard to make, I think.

Bugs: There a few occasions when I tried to meat hook but the hook failed to come out (I refreshed the skill a few times). I might be wrong though, not sure.

• WD i will be adding
  • I have not experienced any MH bugs myself, replay?
  • Choronsphere should stop allied heroes, will look into it
  • why would i add ward class to SA's smoke cloud?
  • -wtf mode is an idea, perhaps I will just make it an addition to -test mode

Why don't you put them yourself?

@emjlr3
I know you are a big fan of dota but this will be nothing but a waste of time if you continue developing it.

how so, as far as wc3 goes if im not playing i got nothing better to do, plus its fun for me, and may really help some people out, I look at this as less of a project and more of a spellpack

Because it's not my project. I don't steal other people's ideas.
At least put them in the protected version, without recipes playing it isn't that interesting. Yes, I know it's meant to teach people the spells but still, there is a playable version!

I did say you are free to edit this as you like, remember?
recipes are a bitch dude, not only will i need to put in all recipe items, as well as all abilities/dummy abilities needed for them to have the correct stats, but I also have to trigger those that need triggering, and add recipe triggers for every recipe....no thanks ROFL
this is a very playable map, go play, add your own recipes, do what you like

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
how so, as far as wc3 goes if im not playing i got nothing better to do, plus its fun for me, and may really help some people out, I look at this as less of a project and more of a spellpack

I hope so, because if you try to make this "playable" it will simply fail for obvious reasons.

Reaction score
They use the stable version 6.48b for the leagues.

Good job with these hulk =)!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I hope so, because if you try to make this "playable" it will simply fail for obvious reasons.

playable? I consider this playable, just don't expect it to become more so

They use the stable version 6.48b for the leagues.

Good job with these hulk =)!

ty

a new version will introduced more heavily optimized code for a majority of the spells

Reaction score
I don't normally play dota, but on morphling, when you use the ability that switches between agility and strength, you have to activate auto cast before it works. As in you cant single click it, not sure if its meant to be like that, but its something i noticed...

Anyhow, good work =]

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
I don't normally play dota, but on morphling, when you use the ability that switches between agility and strength, you have to activate auto cast before it works. As in you cant single click it, not sure if its meant to be like that, but its something i noticed...
It's meant to be like that :).

why would i add ward class to SA's smoke cloud?
Because the dummy has the Cloud ability visible. Looks kind of weird when the dummy is selected.

About the Meat Hook thing, I'm can't be really sure of. Just that it happened more than once to me at that moment, so I was kind of puzzled. But after that it seems to be ok. Will send replay if it ever happens again (though it's kind of hard to spot via replay).

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
* i did not know warpath had an origin effect
* I am aware of Split Earth bug, any idea why it does that? my effected units seems correct
* enchant totem has been update in my newer yet to be released version
* I will check out GoW
* again Tiny is one of those heroes with only 1 neat triggered spell, if peopl want Toss I can make it, though I did make a Jump Template ^^
I looked over the map, and theres no Split Earth trigger for Leshrac...only Diabolic Edict

yeah i wonder how to make a toss out of the jump template

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.