Even Heroes Need A Break Sometimes

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
"Even Heroes Need A Break Sometimes"
Final.jpg

So, after a long process I have come up with this not-so-perfect piece that I made for an art submission into my school's art honor society. Finally got some of my software back, so it's nice using photoshop again, :3 And I basically touched my tablet for the first time so this gave me a lot of experience with it. Anyway, just wanted to show it... I know there a lot of things that can be improved on but I was under a deadline so I had no time and I had to rush it all.

Thanks to vypur (and jedi) for some good critique, :)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I disagree, it looks like it standing on green stuff.

Some small patches of tall grass in the middle would make it easier to see that he was actually standing on solid ground.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I think the shadow's a bit weak where it's standing, which is why it looks like it's floating.

Looks great, though.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
First of all, I don't think I would make anything even half good as this. However I myself would not try so hard to apply DoF in this kind of graphic.

Anyways looks very nice, you should make a comics!

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Lots of rooms for improvement indeed. But considering the fact that you did this so quickly, it's really really awesome. Post more works in future. Looking forward to them. :)

Ps: Pandas are cool.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.