Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I cant dl from megaupload.

Please rehost on www.mediafire.com

Do you need a Graphics guy? But i dont do models, skinning etc.

You can view my deviantart: http://sammm12345.deviantart.com/gallery/
The Loading Screens and the map preview Pic are just placeholders.
I don't think we need a graphics guy at the moment. Maybe later. (But we are in desperate need of a skilled modeller)

Uploaded a new version of the map. The Desync Issue should be fixed by now.

kevlamin

Reaction score
hmm does it actually have a save/load function if so what is the command? otherwise this is a really good map look foward to later release :D

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the lack of the save/load code ... But I had some problems with viruses the last days and couldn't improve the map. I will do a complete Windows Reinstallation by Sunday or monday; hopefully we will make more progress then.

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
Though the initial Desync Problem is solved, we still want you to please report any kind of Server Split or Desync! Seems like there is a rather random, unreproducable Server Split issue somehow in the game.

Vylatin

Reaction score
I absolutely loved the cave. It just looks awesome. The other terrain is a little booring, except the "beach" parts. I love this "stone-white-mist" style :p

So work a little more on the forest!

I give it 8/10

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
I absolutely loved the cave. It just looks awesome. The other terrain is a little booring, except the "beach" parts. I love this "stone-white-mist" style :p

So work a little more on the forest!

I give it 8/10

Hmm ... I don't know what exactly we can improve on the forests ... they're just ... forests after all.

Sneakster

Reaction score
Very, very, very impressive. Magnificent models and skins. Awesome gameplay. Keep it going!

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
C'mon, so many people commented me on the lacking save/load function and now that I added it, nobody seems to give feedback ^^' ...

Besides: It even saves the players quest states and when you repick or load, done quests by a previous char don't affect the loaded ones. It's like a 100% reset of everything for the player.

Immolation

Reaction score
I'll try this tomorrow maybe, can't now >.< Anyway, it seems a pretty good RPG.

By the way, wonderful terrain :D

Vamp1re

Reaction score
I love it, im currently lvl 8 playing with 2 friends and having a lot of fun, but i think that Rest skill is a bit imbalanced. The only thing i dislike is that u can give gold to other players and easily exploit, didnt try mana crystals since i didnt have. No bugs found so far. GL, waiting for new content.

PS: Jobs in which lvl u get, and are they implemented in this version?
PS2: Shield (cleric skill) is way too imba, 30 secs, cmon?
PS3: Is rage system implemented?

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
I love it, im currently lvl 8 playing with 2 friends and having a lot of fun, but i think that Rest skill is a bit imbalanced.
Huh? Why? It just decreases the downtime between fights Oo ... how can it ever be imbalanced since it doesnt work during combat?

The only thing i dislike is that u can give gold to other players and easily exploit, didnt try mana crystals since i didnt have. No bugs found so far. GL, waiting for new content.
Yeah I will disable the option to give players gold ... thanks for reporting that. However, if you really want to exploit, you always can, sadly. But I think most of the players play this game for fun and not to pwn everything ^^'

PS: Jobs in which lvl u get, and are they implemented in this version?
Not implemented yet. We will add new content the next version, I think.

PS2: Shield (cleric skill) is way too imba, 30 secs, cmon?
It costs a truckload of Mana. But yes, I will think about decreasing the absorbed damage.
PS3: Is rage system implemented?
It is. But there are currently only 1 spell for every class that uses rage (dungeon drops)

Thanks for playing ^^

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
I tested it, the terrain is good but there is still some room for improvements.

Did you know that when you are below a steep cliff and look up, you can see above?
I know that it's a tough bug to solve but it kinda... hurts.

You need more starting class at the hero choosing area, 3 classes were too little.

When you talk or accept quest, remove that (1) button from them lol, looks weird.

When you talk, allow escape button to stop the cinematic.

That's all I can say. The map is really big!

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
I tested it, the terrain is good but there is still some room for improvements.

Did you know that when you are below a steep cliff and look up, you can see above?
I know that it's a tough bug to solve but it kinda... hurts.
Errr, actually thats almost impossible to "fix" (if you would ever really call that a bug), since sight blockers work in both directions and it would be weird not being able to look down.

You need more starting class at the hero choosing area, 3 classes were too little.
There will be more soon.

When you talk or accept quest, remove that (1) button from them lol, looks weird.
Hmmm ... dunno if I understood what you mean ... I will try to come up with a solution, but I am not sure wether this is possible (It would mean to deactivate unit buy buttons for only one player ...)

When you talk, allow escape button to stop the cinematic.
I will think about it.

Vamp1re

Reaction score
Huh? Why? It just decreases the downtime between fights Oo ... how can it ever be imbalanced since it doesnt work during combat?

It makes it so easy... not saying its a bad idea, but adding like 3/5 mins of cooldown could make it harder

It costs a truckload of Mana. But yes, I will think about decreasing the absorbed damage.

Rly? i have like 260 or 265 mana with my lvl 17 cleric (full equiped i think) and i just dont notice the mana loss

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.