Getting My First Tattoo

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did it hurt much?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Well, the tattooist had to make the black surrounding lines with a thinner needle and the tattoo-gun was working on higher hz, around 80hz (80 needle strokes per second) and that was painful. Like someone constantly poking you with heated charcoal very fast.

When he was done with that I felt quite sick - felt like wanting to vomit. I think it was because I wasn't used of constantly getting hurt for such a long period of time, and I hadn't eaten anything before, too. However, I just drank a glass of water and the nausea went away after a minute or two.

Later on, when he started to colour the logo, it wasn't that painful. Mainly because he used a bigger needle and used a lower hz setting on the machine.

It took about 30 minutes to get the job done and it didn't hurt at all after that, even if I touched the tattooed skin.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Us needses picturez.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Oh, now that I recall, my friend took a crappy picture with his iPhone in the middle of the colouring process.

I can upload that for preview once I'll get that from him.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
I know a guy with the superman symbol in the middle of his chest, in colour, and huge.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh, now that I recall, my friend took a crappy picture with his iPhone in the middle of the colouring process.

I can upload that for preview once I'll get that from him.
hope you get it soon.. lol

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ooooohhh, if in the middle if getting a tattoo you lunge your hands up towards the needle would it pierce through at like so many strokes per second, :D
I sound like Danny from Hot Fuzz, luls.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Im gtting this on my ribs

myribstattoo84829.jpg

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
What Pineapple said. Unless you remain unchanged for the remainder of your life eventually it will look horrible. It will be cool at first, but then people will start to waver and think your a D-bag probably. Maybe if it was smaller

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
you can disapprove of them, but that doesnt mean you cant appreciate the artwork

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I still disapprove of them :rolleyes:

It's permanent stuff on your body man. Unnatural >_< Not to mention I think tattoos aren't attractive o_o'

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
attractiveness wasnt the point, its good art. even if its a jacked up way of showing it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.