Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Its stupid

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
i have several ability ideas, i may need help getting some to work. they are:

blink shot (for lava ranger) shoots and arrow at a targeted enemy and blinks back X distance ( i can do this myself) each level has reduced cool down and mana cost.
(name unknown, need ideas) for the lava warrior, level 6, creates 3 copies and it self and the copies surround the enemy front the front, back, left, and right, attack once and the copies disappear. I may need help with this.
For the lava thing im thinking about: lava fiend has a 50% chance upon death, to split in to with half all stats, mana, hp, and attack. maybe a level 6 or 10, if it is a normal ability then each level will have a increased chance and it will not be 50%.
anymore ideas let me know, and feel free to comment on the ability ideas.

Second one sounds like a move from Naruto :p (Uzumaki Naruto Rendan). Maybe call it a Mirror Strike? The second one sounds a bit hard to trigger.....but all spells are neat ideas.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
perhaps i can just make the hero with locust, then use trigger to make 3 of those unit and, give the real hero locust then kill the extras.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
ok this is not good. it wont load on my computer, i wil probably on the other computer, but not the one i usually use. i keep getting this error
errornt1.png

crystalguard

Reaction score
hmmm

hmmm try clearing some unused stuff from your c,d,and/or e drives and if that dosent work i guess your screwed:D lol

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
before a formated my hard drive it worked, after it didn't, i might be able to get it to work on another computer though.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
it works now after i loaded it in warcraft. I need you guys input, i have this chaos fiend hero and im changing the flaming spider model, a little bit. I wanna now what which one you guys think looks best, the one on the left or right

spiderzh7.png

crystalguard

Reaction score
I like the one on the right, altho the one on the left looks coler i don't think it would hit good in the map idea and plus it looks like a giant blob of Ectoplasm:D

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
1 for left 1 for right, hm this is a tuffy, i might go with the one on the right. Maybe i could make his minion one on the left eh? hows that idea?

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Ah crystalguard is right, the one on the right is more flame like. I guess the one on the left would be better as a gelatonous spider spawn thingy.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
it gives me an idea for an ability that would put him that form for a while, but first i got to get the one on the right to show up in my map :(

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
im working on abilities. Soon i will give every unit an ability whether it is custom or not, and release the first playable beta version (protected of course). Then i will provide contacts so that the players can give ideas and report bugs. I will continue to make more custom abilities for further units.
---
i have one important question for thantos. What is you intention for the Phoenix hero? is it supposed to be the phoenix model, or is it the blood elf with fire abillities?

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
i got an idea, i can make the Phoenix hero have an ability that transforms into a Phoenix, it would be very strong of course :)

crystalguard

Reaction score
OK well i got one for the hell beserker

Blazeing Slash
The hell beserker hits the ground in front of the targeted unit causeing a Virtical upriseing of fire to come jetting towards the targeted unit dealing X damage.
Level One: Damage-20 | Cooldown Time-20 | Mana Cost-100
Level Two: Damage-40 | Cooldown-15 | Mana Cost-100
Level Three: Damage-60 | Cooldown-10 | Mana Cost- 100
Level Four(If there is one): Damage-80 | Cooldown-10 | Mana Cost-50

That's all i got but that phionex metamorphis sounds cool :D

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
good idea, ty for all the stats, so basically its shock wave, where would i get the fire model, in a line though?
the only problem is when the phoenix is made, by the ability, its stand animation is the egg. but it i create the phoenix in the editor pallet, its not. I may have to remove the stand alternate animation.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.