Hi, I'm having some problem with my Warcraft III when closing.

Mabaet.Baet

Reaction score
Hi! So, when I start my test map and then close it, here's what happens:

x3biig.jpg

and here

2mdj5w3.jpg

I need to press the "End Process" on Windows Task Manager every time I finished testing my map. It's kinda annoying and a little time waster. Anyway to fix this so that when I close my wc3, it's totally closed.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
I have seen this problem occur on a few peoples computers. Main reason I believe is if you're using "Garena" or another program like hamachi or what not, it can keep the "war3.exe" file running. There's no real fix for it. You just got to keep ending process :(

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
I'd suggest downloading a custom hotkey thing where you can do Ctrl+Alt+F4 to end the process.
Extremely useful!

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Haha! Thank you very much... you've helped me a lot I deleted it now. (Yeah I use it BEFORE to join rooms easier n' faster xp Seriously, I don't use MH trust me please D)
ahuh... lol dude.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
lol that does suck, but playing wc3 on macs is WAY worse, if you try to close it the screen goes black and does nothing, u have to minimize and force quit but the minimize hotkey for wc3 on macs is wierd as hell and u actually have to search for it, but ya just dont do W.E and garena at the same time :p

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
lol I don't want to start a war but......WHY WOULD YOU BUY A MAC!!!

And still you did!

lol that does suck, but playing wc3 on macs is WAY worse, if you try to close it the screen goes black and does nothing, u have to minimize and force quit but the minimize hotkey for wc3 on macs is wierd as hell and u actually have to search for it, but ya just dont do W.E and garena at the same time.

Hm thats also weird since I'm using a mac too and I'm having no problems at all.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I remember having problems quitting my warcraft 3 several years ago. The screen would become black and just the cursor would be visible or something like that. I found one solution though, have iTunes running. That was the weirdest, most random solution to a problem I've ever had.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.