How many people do you think will be playing after sc2 is released?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
If this is what bnet 2.0 is truly gonna be, I guess Im be stickking with wc3.

kQk61.jpg

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The only thing I do disagree with is tournament features, they've said it's being added, didn't they?

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Ill play both SC2 and WC3. cause WC3 have awesome custom maps.

if you see the editor, the power of that sh1t and see HOW BAD warcraft is... you'll change your choose :thup:

with sc2 you can make infinites types of game.... wc..... about 20? 30? :thdown:

Also... i'm waiting for the release to see if is true (probably, about 90% yes) the models from wc3 to sc2 :rolleyes:

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I don't doubt that the SC2 Galaxy Editor will eventually replace the World Editor in terms of functionality. However, it's going to take some time before SC2 will be able to "overshadow" WC3 in terms of balance, gameplay and features. As of now, the new battle.net version isn't even half as good as the old version, and the gameplay in SC2 has turned out to be all macro and no micro, a serious downgrade even in comparison to SC1.

The real question is whether the new "Activision Blizzard" can pull off games like the old Blizzard used to. Reputation alone isn't enough to make a good game, and patching the game over several years isn't a good sales technique.

NBalfa

Reaction score
I supose that people who play space games will start playing sc2 in about the third year afrer it will come on sale as also grafics are beter but wc3 will remain as about 7/10 people open their wc3 to play dota ,TD or tags but still you never know wc will remain for many years after sc only if a new edition will come out!
I really don't want sc to replace wc but only the modelers and some map makers will choose.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Ill play both SC2 and WC3. cause WC3 have awesome custom maps.

Galaxy Editor? :p
Same thing, but with *MUCH* better Events, Conditions, Actions( Also supports an Local Variable "Part", which was there to easily make MUI spells with using Hashtables and Custom values. :D )

mapguy

Reaction score
Galaxy Editor? :p
Same thing, but with *MUCH* better Events, Conditions, Actions( Also supports an Local Variable "Part", which was there to easily make MUI spells with using Hashtables and Custom values. :D )

I'm talking that WC3 has good games created!

not that the editor is better.

for example, there is more than 10 good custom games for WC3, like:
island defense.
elemental td.
impossible bosses.
Dota.
Age of myths.
Heroes of Warcraft :D
etc...

Starcraft will have no good balanced game in the first mounths. so I think that in the beggining I will continue playing WC3. but I'll for sure use both map editors because a lot of people will still playing WC3.

I hope that there's a way to import GUI triggers, object editor modifications from WC3 to SC2. or it will be very annoying to re-create my map in SC2.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.