Ice and Blood

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
Can you ask Rinpun to release these models, plz??? At least the Watchtowers and the Cathedral

trigger_newb

Reaction score
hey i found a typo in your game
for the bloodseeker dude (the mage)
the 3rd ability when its like level 2,3,and 4 or something like that
it says level ability: 3
it should be 2 and then 4

Z

Zenfarg

I forgot to report. I found, the name misstake in cyras 3-d skill. & found that panda doesn't damage spellimunited units with his 3-d skill, but sfx will be created on them.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I forgot to report. I found, the name misstake in cyras 3-d skill. & found that panda doesn't damage spellimunited units with his 3-d skill, but sfx will be created on them.

hmm ok, will look into those

there is one huge bug i left in this version just to see if anyone noticed, no one has yes

hint, it has to do with Cyras ;)

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Would that be that his ultimate can be learned level 1 [i don't think it even qualifies as a bug anyway, just an ability coding error or something], if not i havent payed too much attention to the overall effects of the skills, but so far thats all i've seen.

Have u started working on this game again ?

Hope you are still considering working on the Mini arena for a while, it's one of my favourite games at the moment.

-kenny-

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
that would be it
Idea for Hotkeys:

Use wsad for different abilities, rather than all sorta of keys (like a,f,z,u, etc.) That way people can quickly choose theiry abilities and cast them

ability 1=a
ability 2=s
ability 3=d
Ult =w

for example, and use them for each hero.

Also, a way to promote stats is like in EotA, where abilities have a base stat, like 35 damage, and then have a formula to calculate the rest of the damage (say, int * 0.5) damage. If each ability required a different stat, people would pump points into multiple stats rather than just one.

Just ideas :)

I'll see if I can get my clan to host this and see how it turns out.

emjlr3

Reaction score
A and S would not work, ever tried to attack/stop and cast a spell at the same time?

QWER I think is the standard for easy hotkeys, perhaps, someday, if this map were to ever receive another update or two

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
May I suggest percentually increasing hero's current helt when you cast Fortitude, not just the max helt.

Z

Zenfarg

Soon will we see new\final version of this awsome 4fun aos map?

emjlr3

Reaction score
no, not soon at all, sorry

Z

Zenfarg

hmmm it's bad.

& how many heroes will be in your map? I wan't that count of them will be a little more)))

I remember that u said about Hunters forest regenaration, i think, that a bug with stacking saved. Mb you try to remade this spell with standart regenration ability in disabled book? Or 5-level ring of regen. skill(5-th lvv - dummy lvl)

Z

Zenfarg

Hey mb you'll edit some old AOD hereos:
for Ancients: Murgul(he is realy cool), Sascuatch, Berserker, Gnoll
For Plague: Arcane Vampire, Mummy

These heroes are very cool & usefull in game i'll be glad to see them here.
& if aren't going to make new versions of AOD1 why not?

Again same question: how long we must wait for final version?

emjlr3

Reaction score
this became almost too big a project for me, and I ran out of time to devote to it consistantly, :(

emjlr3

Reaction score
i actually worked on this a bit over the weekend, and after about 3 hours of straight editing, I didnt feel like I had gotten anywhere :(

tested online a few times with Fulla, had a random sever split (weird shit), but everything else worked as expected

keep your eyes peeled for a slight update over the next few days, hopefully :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.