RPG Legacy of Argos

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I made some pretty cool spells some time ago, here's the link if you want to check them out:
Sand Spells (I made this for someone, just thought you might want to use it)
Water/Nature Spells (This is a spellpack of mine which started with one spell, rarely updated D:)
The spells are rather complex but I hope you like it.
PS: Would love to make a nature spell if you need one, still need one more to compelete the 5 Nature spells I need. I already have 5 water spells.

Scorpions

Reaction score
Those are very good spells.

not based on int

Ok, but.. then, the spells based on ..? or say me the number. I recommend this (Int in Druid) because when the hero is lv, hmm, 30 He has a spell of, for example, 160 damage?, :S. hope you understand.

and also can you make it remove negative buffs?
oh and last can you make it so you can cast it on other heros?

No problem, i has been changed this

Edit: Also Scorpion do you completly want to be part of this? Like make the rest of the druid spells for me?

Ok, i haven't much time in the computer but i try it

...And if you have ideas, welcome. I believe a spell named "True Form" (Ultimate)
(Changed apparience into a Bear and adding "x" HP, MP and damage. But slow attack and movement speed(Not much) (And the attack is type melee) for a period, what you say of this?)

Scorpions

Reaction score
When your Level 30 in the orpg you will have about 1k of mana. So... I suggest just making set values for mana

Okay, how is the spells system in your map?, You agree a spell every 5 levels? If is this you should create a interger "Manacost" who has the mana cost of every spell, and each level increase the mana cost, What's the max. level?

Edit: I forgot see page 2 :D

95blojoe

Reaction score
Very Nice
2 things lol
Can you make it so you don't kill yourself when you use bladestorm and use a different model than flamestrike plz
And for time freeze can you make it not show the stun buff?

Map uploaded check it out :D
I changed one of the Flamestrike abilities and i think it turned out really cool :D

Attachments

• SpellsMAGE.w3x
    36 KB · Views: 228

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Shady, I just got a message from Defi. He told me he wants me to work for his city after his next update so maybe I'll do his first then help you. Doesn't seem far from his next update so ya.

Scorpions

Reaction score
Hi!

I reciently make the version 2.

Changes:
#Changed arithmetic values for a real number. (Cooldowns, Mana cost, Period of the Passive Ability [Spirit's Luck], etc..)
#Tooltips changed (Previous change)
#Added 2 spells. (Passive and Instance)
#Balanced Mana cost of abilities.

If you see a problem please say me.

-The Ultimate "True Form" which i said, i will make tomorrow or other day, sorry but i haven't much time in the computer.

Hope you like the changes!

Attachments

• Druid Spells - by Scorpions v2.0.w3x
    21.2 KB · Views: 225
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.