Legendary/Mythical creatures

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Ok, so after i get my tiger tattoo, i wana get one of a Phoenix or some kind of mythical/legendary creature on my back, like bewteen shoulder blades, something small. But i want it to be a creature that has some sort of significant meaning, like the Phoenix symbolizes rebirth. If anyone could maybe list any mythical creatures and there meanings that would be awesome. TY!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
A Guiltfeeder - Leeching on peoples lives to live on (Which everyone does, non-volutairily)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Maybe...
- a Behemoth (something big, awesome and evil)
- a Leviathan (something big and awesome)
- a succubus (Realy awesome motive)
- a Hollow (A beast that exists of nothing)

Can't think of reasons, but i guess that not everything needs a reason, or?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Dragons are overdone. Don't do dragons. Everyone does dragons.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
How about designing an original creature? Like a musclar undead rabbit with decaying flesh wings. Then the meaning can be behind every stroke.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
How about designing an original creature? Like a musclar undead rabbit with decaying flesh wings. Then the meaning can be behind every stroke.

Good Idea. But everyone would be like:" WTF is that? "
And you would have to explain over and over again :D

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
Ok, so after i get my tiger tattoo, i wana get one of a Phoenix or some kind of mythical/legendary creature on my back, like bewteen shoulder blades, something small. But i want it to be a creature that has some sort of significant meaning, like the Phoenix symbolizes rebirth. If anyone could maybe list any mythical creatures and there meanings that would be awesome. TY!

This ones pretty intense
pedobear.png

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You want to get a carebear. They symbolize love and friendship and compassion. I have posted an image of one for you.
351210_res1_CheerBear.jpg

This one also symbolizes rainbows.

Alternately, I would recommend the Emo Carebear. It symbolizes hatred, loneliness, self-mutilation, generic styles that the person feels is original and expresses their feelings, overemotional instability, and the color black. It has been known to represent drug addicts sometimes, as well as creepy people I don't really like to talk to (this one will work best if you get a jet black tattoo all over your body)

emo_carebear_gif.jpg

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
My chemistry teacher got a Dragon, which pretty much covers his entire back. It looks awesome, but he is getting it done by a really great artist; if you just get a generic dragon of the type everyone gets then it's boring.

Someone already mentioned Cuthlu, that would be quite awesome. A phoenix would be quite something if the artist is good.
I was going to suggest El Chupracabra, but that's probably not the most suitable subject for a tattoo :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.