Reaction score
[lJASS]if GetPlayerState(Player(sgqvur), PLAYER_STATE_MENTAL) != SANE[/lJASS]
[lJASS]call MovePlayer(sgqvur, Location(asylum))[/lJASS]

^^

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>[ljass]Player(sgqvur[/ljass]
sgqvur must be an integer. And yet, in the line below, he's supposedly a player. Learn 2 Jasslol.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
sgqvur must be an integer. And yet, in the line below, he's supposedly a player. Learn 2 Jasslol.

[ljass] call ConvertUser( users.Azlier, USER_STATE_TROLL)[/ljass]

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score

Haha. Owned.

[ljass]call RemovePlayer(users.Renendaru)[/ljass]

:(

Azlier != Troll >=O

[ljass]call ConvertUser( users.Azlier, USER_STATE_BETTER_THAN_RENENDARU )[/ljass]

:eek:

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
New jass tags rock while jass jokes fail the very instant they're made up...

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Oh ain't that a clever counter :(

I can't really say that scripting/coding language jokes fail since there ought to be at least a few funny ones out there, so I guess you won this round :(.

I have just a slight feeling that this is going more than a little off-topic now though :p

Edit: I can't seem to locate the declaration of that Larcenist variable though.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
SevCode automatically creates variables and sets their values according to the coder's thoughts.

Yeah. SevCode owns that hard.

:D

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
JASS:

Max // Shouldn't be red at all?

array // Should be blue like in the world editor, shouldn't it?
The array keyword is as you can see fixed, the reason why Max is red is because it's a common.ai function... Highlighting them the same way as blizzard.j function was perhaps not the best thing to do. It is being changed :)

In the meantime, some WIP:
The wiki has the latest version of the jass tag. Adding for example keyword documentation popups when you hover a keyword for some time (hover DoNothing).
This will eventually (when the documentation is more complete...) be the behaviour on the forums too, but in the meantime you can get it through a browser plugin. The plugin enables, with varying support, the hover documentation on thehelper, wc3c, thw and the jass vault.

To install:
1. Install the greasemonkey firefox plugin.. You should restart the browser after this step.
2. Browse to the userscript page and click install.
3. There is no 3.

You might have some success running the script on Opera too.

The only known bug, so far and except incomplete support on the different sites, is that the popup documentation doesn't break out of the jass tag box but instead causes it to scroll. Anything else should be reported :p

Nekit1234007

Reaction score

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> where to download source of this parser?
The code isn't open-source, as far as I know.
Regardless, PM phyrex1an about it; they're his tags, so it's his choice.

SanKakU

Reaction score
As you may have noticed, the JASS tags have gone had quite a few improvements.

Phyrex1an completed the new JASS tags recently, though it took a long time to reach this stage, so be sure to thank him.
The new JASS tags highlight natives, BJs, preprocessor comments, etc correctly.

Keywords separated by comments also highlight correctly:
JASS:
glob/*Hello /* World */ */als

As well as this, we now have Inline-JASS tags. Simply use [NOPARSE][ljass]<code>[/ljass][/noparse] to use them.
Here: [ljass]if Is(a, random) then // line from[/ljass] some code.

I'll leave this thread open and sticked for a while, so feel free to discuss! :thup:
i have a question! is it possible to use tesh coloring WITHOUT it being inline, and without those jass boxes?

because i tried for an entire post, putting [ljass]entire post[/ljass] but what happened was that the entire post was in a single line. there were no line breaks. here is the example: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1220329&postcount=57

the inline feature seems bad for viewing jass properly on the forums, and i don't like the jass boxes. they're very bad.
the inline feature seems like it's ok for a line or two...but not examples of code because you have to put in those tags for every line and that's crazy talk.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.