Crime Officer kills man who beat child to death

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
TURLOCK, Calif. - Police killed a 27-year-old man as he kicked, punched and stomped a toddler to death despite other people's attempts to stop him on a dark, country road, authorities said.

Investigators on Sunday were trying to establish the relationship between the suspect and the child they say he killed Saturday night. The Stanislaus County coroner said the boy appeared to be between 1 and 2 years old based on his size, according to county sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.

"It's been a long night of wondering, 'Why?' — not only for the officers and the passers-by who stopped and tried to help out, but for anyone. Why would somebody do this?" Singh said.

Last edited:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
For once, I'm in agrement.
That bastard deserved to die.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Either that opinion, or one of these:

1. Mental problems.
2. That child killed the 27-year-old soul, due to complicated spiritual reasons...
3. Psychopath.
4. A good thing that food consumers don't have to eat more foods for the poor in other countries.
5. I don't know.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I don't think that he deserved to die, and that cop acted irrationally. Humans have several fundamental rights, which can be taken away should the human act irresponsibly with these given rights (such as committing murder, rape etc.) However, the most sacred of all of these is the right to life, and no human ever has a right to take that away from another human, unless there right to life directly threatens yours (e.g. self defense)

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I say they give up that right when they kill something that couldn't provide any sort of self defense.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
>and no human ever has a right to take that away from another human, unless there right to life directly threatens yours (e.g. self defense)

>I say they give up that right when they kill something that couldn't provide any sort of self defense.

I say they give up that right when they try to kill another human, regardless of the presence or lack of self-defense.

The report sensationalized it pretty well, but killing a two year old is bad enough anyway. I doubt that part could be exaggerated.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
The cop should have let him live.
It would be much more torment living knowing, and being known as, he's the one that killed a defenseless 2 year old. Imagine his life in jail, it would be hell I'm sure of it.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
The cop should have let him live.
It would be much more torment living knowing, and being known as, he's the one that killed a defenseless 2 year old. Imagine his life in jail, it would be hell I'm sure of it.
1. Some people may feel no regret.
2. If you have enough will power in you to overcome the nurturing instinct and kill a defenseless child, I don't think prison is going to get to you.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
1. Some people may feel no regret.
2. If you have enough will power in you to overcome the nurturing instinct and kill a defenseless child, I don't think prison is going to get to you.

Prison isn't just a mental struggle.. The prison guard will let it slip to the other inmates that your a child killer, and they will make it a living hell.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
So maybe prison doesn't get to him. But prisonmate's penises will. Knife here and there might also get to him. See, it's not mental torture, it's all physical (but mental works nicely too)

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So maybe prison doesn't get to him. But prisonmate's penises will. Knife here and there might also get to him. See, it's not mental torture, it's all physical (but mental works nicely too)

Physical abuse effects all aspects generally, psychological and emotional.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I don't think the cop was thinking 'this man deserves death rather than prison...I will shoot him!' More like he was watching a man beat a baby so badly that the baby has to be identified by freakin DNA! Watching a man other people were trying to pull off the child with no success and his only thought probably was 'I have to get this guy off of the child somehow'. His thoughts were most likely more toward trying to save the baby rather than dispensing his own justice.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
He beat a baby to death, which would be a fair indication that he would not shun more lethal violence when they attemped to arest him. Or he might lash out against somebody in the crowd. Shooting him immediatly stops that threat.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.