Our 44th President!!!

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Really dissapointed in the american people.

But anyways, Sarah Palin for 2012. :)

punwisp

Reaction score
For all you know, if they attack, he might give them the middle finger and blow there faces off. How do you know he won't strike back? Its what the people would want.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Depends, are you making over 250k?
You get tax cuts if you're making under 200k, no difference if > then 200k and less then 250k and more taxes if you're making over 250k.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> 2) It's only a matter of time before terrorists strike again. They know Obama won't strike back.

It's funny you said that, especially that some people referred to his name "Hussein" as being terrorist (Oriental) name (Let's not forget that not every living thing in Orient is terrorist material). And it is indeed true, Hussein is an oriental name. Why would they attack one of their own?

At least, that would be how they see it. Without mentionning the fact that Obama is, too, such a name.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
For all you know, if they attack, he might give them the middle finger and blow there faces off. How do you know he won't strike back? Its what the people would want.

Because he won't. He's going to be worried about restoring America's image to the world, and blowing the shit out of a country that we think has terrorists in it won't do that.

Depends, are you making over 250k?
You get tax cuts if you're making under 200k, no difference if > then 200k and less then 250k and more taxes if you're making over 250k.

He's full of shit. There is no way he can do all this stuff he wants to without raising taxes. It's not possible, especially right now.

At least, that would be how they see it. Without mentionning the fact that Obama is, too, such a name.

Uh... is this sarcasm or a joke or am I not understanding it right?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
He's full of shit. There is no way he can do all this stuff he wants to without raising taxes. It's not possible, especially right now.

I hope you know that there are other ways to do this.
You can cut government spending in other, unneeded areas.
McCains plan was to hit the government with a hatchet, freezing every program but a few. Obama will go at it with a scalpel and that won't generate as much free cash as the hatchet idea but it will be better if each program is considered.

Varine

Reaction score
I hope you know that there are other ways to do this.
You can cut government spending in other, unneeded areas.
McCains plan was to hit the government with a hatchet, freezing every program but a few. Obama will go at it with a scalpel and that won't generate as much free cash as the hatchet idea but it will be better if each program is considered.

No it won't. All that's going to do is make the government big, probably make me lose my job (and then I go back to Russia), take too long, and still leave us without enough money for his little services.

Let's get rid of the EPA.

And don't tell me what words I can't use because you don't feel they go along with your beliefs.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Let's get rid of the EPA.

My Environmentalist Powers summoned me here :p

Even though it's the least powerful organization in the United States, it's probably the most important. America has a sole duty (or at least we act like it) to be (or pretend to be) the leader of the Earth. Setting a good example for other countries. We have one Earth, and it's our fault if we mess it up... and if anything, We Americans have class so we shouldn't embarrass ourselves and kill our planet in this process... So I ask you sir, So do you really want us to banish this planet to a deathly rock where no life can ever live or do you wish to keep living on this planet for generations to come?

That is all my friend, That is all I have to say :thdown:

On Topic
:
Obama Wins Yay! Go Obama

Varine

Reaction score
Even though it's the least powerful organization in the United States, it's probably the most important. America has a sole duty (or at least we act like it) to be (or pretend to be) the leader of the Earth. Setting a good example for other countries. We have one Earth, and it's our fault if we mess it up... and if anything, We Americans have class so we shouldn't embarrass ourselves and kill our planet in this process... So I ask you sir, So do you really want us to banish this planet to a deathly rock where no life can ever live or do you wish to keep living on this planet for generations to come?

Being that the EPA does almost nothing of remote use to anyone, I see no reason to give them six billion a year. I mean, I COULD use a little bit of a raise, and I think that would cover it nicely.

And yes, that's fine with me. Although I think that line about class was pretty funny. I gave you rep for it.

punwisp

Reaction score
My Environmentalist Powers summoned me here :p

That is all my friend, That is all I have to say :thdown:

On Topic
:
Obama Wins Yay! Go Obama

Funny... Seeing how we use oil, the gasses, and all this other stuff other countries use now. Yea sure we are the role models! =O

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Funny... Seeing how we use oil, the gasses, and all this other stuff other countries use now. Yea sure we are the role models! =O

The "Class" part was a joke BTW xD

Anyway - I thought Obama was going to win, but didn't think it would be this far ahead (in elector votes)

punwisp

Reaction score
I was stunned how much of a clear victory it was for him, if it wasnt for bushes bad rep, it would have been a close race.

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah I think it was pretty obvious he was going to win. Because who elects the president? Congress. Who is in control of Congress? Democrats. Who is a democrat? Obama. Who does Obama not like? Bush. Who did Bush endorse and be friends with Bush? McCain! Democrat + Congress - Republican (*2) = Previously Unknown Democrat + President (*4)

Zakyath

Reaction score
Didn't he get his lead when McCain said that the US had a good economy and everything crashed the same day? :p

I wanted to hear a "Allah bless you" instead of "God bless you" in the end of his speech. Too bad.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Didn't he get his lead when McCain said that the US had a good economy and everything crashed the same day? :p

I wanted to hear a "Allah bless you" instead of "God bless you" in the end of his speech. Too bad.
What McCain said was that the fundimentals of the economy is strong, which means the idea which our economy is based on is a solid idea (which it is), though our economy is currently struggling.

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Didn't he get his lead when McCain said that the US had a good economy and everything crashed the same day?

Speaking of dumb things the candidates have said:
-"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." - Barrack Obama, Beaverton, Oregon

-"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion..." -Barrack Obama talking about rural towns

-“Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S” -Joe Biden

And now these guys are soon to be the leaders of this country.. Ironic, ain't it?

But I guess everyone slips up once in a while, especially when you're in the media nearly 24/7. That's no excuse, though, for the comment Obama made about small town Americans, that one he knew what he was saying, he didn't know it was being recorded.

Reaction score
Obama's comment about small towns happens to be pretty close to the truth, though. I wouldn't hold it against him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.