Pick a Background.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Ok so I got three images I made last night, but idk which one to use. So Im gonna post all three and you gusy tell me which ones best. Oh and there huge so Be ready for a short wait if you open the spoilers.

One.
Dragon.jpg

Two.
Dragon2.jpg

Three.
Removed for personal reasons

Thanks in Advance TH.net :)

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
I like the second one, just seems darker and more mysterious :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Viewing them like this, I too prefer the second one.
Although (assuming you mean the desktop background) when you have icons and stuff over it, you don't really want a great big focal, and random effects actually starts to look good, and not too distracting.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I say third. the first one is too abstract and there is no main thing to look at. the second has too many bright colors in the background so it's hard to look at the dragon thing. the third has a dark background so it's easy to look at the dragon thing.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
It's too abstract for a loading screen..

Lol, I really dont care =P but glad you offered a personal opinion.

Ty Anman, glad you like em.

I say third. the first one is too abstract and there is no main thing to look at. the second has too many bright colors in the background so it's hard to look at the dragon thing. the third has a dark background so it's easy to look at the dragon thing.

Sweet, I will look into the third one and second one. :)

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
I like the second one most :D

Would be nice for a loading screen :D Why too abstract? I have an eqaully abstrakt one atm and I like it.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I like the third one.

The first and second one are too unoriginal, not the picture itself, but the style. It's just the natural "red and black match or whatever color". They aren't bad, but from the three... the third stands out.

The figure, a dragon I suppose, stands out well even if the colors don't match. And if it is a dragon, a dragon is a powerful beast, so it should stand out, as if in power or something. The third one really focuses on that figure, which I like.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
second one, but you should reduce the red flame, It's too much of that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.