Quotes

Sixth House

Reaction score
- "Arguing over the internet is like playing in the Special Olympics, it doesn't matter if you win or not, your still retarded."

- "Running Vista on a gamming computer is like running a marathon while giving a fat chick a piggyback ride."

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
~Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden: Do you know what a duvet is?
Narrator: It's a comforter...
Tyler Durden: It's a blanket. Just a blanket. Now why do guys like you and me know what a duvet is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word? No. What are we then?
Narrator: ...Consumers?
Tyler Durden: Right. We are consumers. We're the bi-products of a lifestyle obsession.
-Fight Club-

Johnny Quid: You see that pack of Virginia killing sticks on the end of the piano?
Pete: Yes.
Johnny Quid: All you need to know about life is retained in those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur - the gold packet of king size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards grandeur and wealth, the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Pete, is a lie.
Johnny Quid: Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little sergeants of death and in fact trying to kill you and that, Pete, is the truth.
Johnny Quid: Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
Johnny Quid: That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet.
-RocknRolla-

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score

George Carlin said:
You believe in god? No? *Poof* Dead. You Belive in god? Yes? Do you believe my god? No? *Poof* Dead. My god has a bigger dick than your god.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
"If it's green and slimy it's Biology, if it stinks it's Chemistry, if it doesn't work it's Physics." - My physics teacher

"Science: If you ain't pissin' people off, you ain't doin' it right." - AbstruseGoose.com

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty." - Albert Einstein

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
"I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy."

I thinks that's NPH

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's not NPH it's the black man who gets arrested for being black (the one who talks to Harold)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.