S

SirGre

Uh, how do I edit my signature? :eek:

It doesn't show up in the User CP...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That is correct. The signature function of these forums are disabled for regular members.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea i always wanted a signature i just couldn't find out y i couldn't get it now i look at this thread i know
Edit: i always wanted a personal title

K

kuruza888

help out in helper.net? how much do u have to help out? and a sort of related topic: how do u get reputation?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
its not only about helping, also your personality, there can be someone who helps allday but is a jerk, so he wouldnt get special membership.

for rep look to the upper right of this post, click the silver scale and click approve then add to rep. Or dissprove to negative rep someone.

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Wait a minute. I'm a special member and as far as I know I don't have signatures
:(.

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Oops....that slipped past me. Yeah, I knew that only hosted mappers and such got sigs, but then i misread one of the above posts... oh wait, argh, he just had to edit it to be personal title. Gee, thanks.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
yeah, by the way, I've noticed that the people who are allowed to have sigs pics. so, is the sig making it so that there are no pics allowed? I think pics are redundant. They can completely distract you from the thread and can make a post three times bigger than nessecary.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
w/e said:
yeah, by the way, I've noticed that the people who are allowed to have sigs pics. so, is the sig making it so that there are no pics allowed? I think pics are redundant. They can completely distract you from the thread and can make a post three times bigger than nessecary.

Pics aren't allowed in sigs, so what's your point?

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
I think the forums are flawed..
The higher your rep, the more you give when you do
the lower, the less
The higher the rep, The less likely someones going to need help
The lower your rep, the more likely you are to need lots of help on simple things
so if you help 10 people with very little rep, you'll get very little rep

Sargon

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we cannot change the reputation system.

The Helper used to give reputation to people he noticed helping out in the WE help forum, but he's been much to busy for that recently.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
WastedSavior said:
I think the forums are flawed..
The higher your rep, the more you give when you do
the lower, the less
The higher the rep, The less likely someones going to need help
The lower your rep, the more likely you are to need lots of help on simple things
so if you help 10 people with very little rep, you'll get very little rep

Selling Rep, 3$ a rep :p

Jk :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.