[Recruiting]People for an RPG project!

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Since all the spell makers are taken, I will be updating the main topic.

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Hey I can make a loading screen for you, i'm good with Illustrator, Photoshop and C4D so it should be no problem. I can also make some icons if you like and terraining.
Is it gonna be a single player rpg or multi/open?
ps; i can't use aim too, i have msn though

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Please drop your MSN here if you have it.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Do, you need a skinner or not? Ill do it if you need one. I can also make icons, minimaps and loading screens if you need them.

I

iSoul

He had been gone all day, my fault, and i bumped this thread since it was going to the secound side in the subforum in Member's Projects

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Um... it's only been a few hours. You don't need to bump. Maybe he went somewhere, maybe he's sleeping. -_-

Also, well this is mapmaking, not movie directing. I'm just saying. Anyway, we are past. :)

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
I'm fairly strong in jass and an "expert" terrainer. You can check out some of my works here in the terrain thread. As for code stuff, nothing I have submitted. I can do some part-time stuff, but no full commitment.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Yeah sorry, been gone all day. Isoul added you to msn!

I

iSoul

Deathboy312, it had been good if you took and edited the post where you took the names under the "jobs" so we could getting started faster, and one more thing :
Please send me a offline message on MSN or a PM with what races in the two diffrent tribes and what kind of skills they got. And how powerfull :p A detailed one.

~iSoul~

I

iSoul

If you people wonder what the name will be (Deathguy312 thinks it shold be : Trials of War)

I

iSoul

I quit this project, i said around a week ago for you to send me a list, and you still have not. This wont work out i quess, so bye!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.