You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
empiremainbp3.jpg

Special Thanks to Clan: R4Z0R 3FF3CT

Latest Version

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Whats this game about? Is this a new version? Is there anything new?
Could you give us some more details?

Oninuva

Reaction score
Yes this is a new version. There is too many new changes to be listed. This is almost completly different from older version. Download to find out. Just one comment though; it's really fun. :)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Yes this is a new version. There is too many new changes to be listed. This is almost completly different from older version. Download to find out. Just one comment though; it's really fun. :)
It would still be nice to have a few more details. :)

From map discription:
Empires is set on a futuristic battle field where mankind battle for the last few pieces of land and the precious mineral; Crystalis, for those who control the Crystalis control the world.

You start out with a "wisp" so you can build your command center. Just go real fast to a crystal patch and place it down. You can then get builders and spring up a pretty big base pretty fast. The whole game is fast paced, you can get a fair sized army pretty fast.

Its a fun game, recommended.

Heres some screenshots. Other then that, read quests ingame..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 245

Oninuva

Reaction score
It would still be nice to have a few more details. :)

From map discription:

You start out with a "wisp" so you can build your command center. Just go real fast to a crystal patch and place it down. You can then get builders and spring up a pretty big base pretty fast. The whole game is fast paced, you can get a fair sized army pretty fast.

Its a fun game, recommended.

Heres some screenshots. Other then that, read quests ingame..

Thanks for the feedback, but yeah it looks pretty messy on your screen. The crystalis was meant to be grown on green areas only xD. Guess I forgot to fix that.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
OK Oniuva, I know you're excited about this map, but I do have a few problems with it.

1. It's not a Warhammer map, but it uses Warhammer units. "Predators", "Sentinels" and "Earthshaker artillery" are built from a "Manufactorium", there's a "Commissar" leader-unit who grants morale to surrounding units... At least give your 40K knockoffs different names, for pity's sake!

2. The "Improved Economy" upgrade is worthless. It doesn't seem to have any actual effect, unlike the regular economy upgrade, plus the regular economy upgrade is faster.

3. Some of the building models leave something to be desired in a futuristic setting. The Naga shrine particularly bothered me.

4. Frequent typos. You're clearly fluent in English; you're a 2,000+ post member with several maps to your name; you've been working on this map since at least April. Double-yoo-tee-eff?

5. Is this the same project as your "Dark Imperium", a spinoff project, or something entirely different? If it's not related to "Imperium", you might want to change this map's name to reduce confusion.

...On the plus side, the tiberium/crystalis only grew on the green patches, when I played. So that worked out all right. :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
It's different. This map was made a long time ago, like his 1st or 2nd WCIII map, he just stopped it. And continued.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Dark Imperium is a completly different game than Empires. This was my second map I made and just thought of improving it.

1 - All those names are pretty common names for armored vehicles. Just happens that most common is Warhammer 40k :) Bit of inspiration?

2 - Improved Economy gives +2 income instead of +1.

3 - Can't really find any models. Can't be bothered to make any either.

4 - Um, I'll look for them.

5 - Already answered

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.