Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargon

Reaction score
OK, I think that SilverHawk's rep title was, at some point recently, "a wonder to behold." Now, after gaining rep, it's "a sight to see." Wouldn't a wonder to behold be better than a sight to see?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I revamped all those titles last night. The real high rep text is still being tweaked.

Sargon

Reaction score
Ah, cool.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lol the rep titles are changed :D, mine says that im starting to be taken seriously (+250) :p!

So it changes every 25 rep points (25,50,75,100), then 50 rep points(150,200,250,300), then 100 rep points (400,500,600) right? .

Do the bars still change every 100 rep points?

~Jindo

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
ROFL.

I love mine.

Force to be reckoned with, punks. OOH YEAH! ;)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I modified the reputation levels the other night to add new ones. Basically the text changes every 50 and the bars change every 100. There are exceptions but I dont know what they all are.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
There are 2 exceptions at first:

(name) has started trying to help (+25) - i think that is how it goes.

and

(name) might see a new forum at the bottom of the list (+75) - i just saw that.

You also changed the special member rep? special members had atleast +100 rep i noticed, now there are special members with +75, did some people lose rep during the process?

~Jindo

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Reputation decays. If someone stops being active then it will go down over time. The members with 75 rep are inactive so they go down to the bottom of the list. After some time, if they do not log back on then they will be removed.

There is no set Special Member Rep. They get a rep boost when they become a Special Member but that amount depends on the situation.

M

Mark YBARBO

rep

who cares about your rep its what and who you know is what counts

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Lol, conan's title now reads:

New Helper (Damn i got over 2000 posts), didnt it used to be like that with 1000 posts.

Oh and Mark, most people here use rep to see hoe helpful someone is, that's why rep is so important to some people.

~Jindo

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I had to modify the Posting titles as they were done a while back. They are still work in progress.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
hehe, these new titles already done are funny :D, i like them :p.

Do you plan on going further than 1000? like 1500 or 2000?

~Jindo

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I basically ran out of time when I was doing them so I just set 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10000. I plan on going in later and filling more of them out but it is not a real high item on the list.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
LOL 10000 :D.

i know this isnt high priority right now but when you get round to them, do this for 10000:

(name) is like a god here (+10000)

:D

~Jindo

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.