Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
There i have 2 more spells request :p

#1:Multishot
Passive
When the guys who have the skillz have 10% to have a multishot(the one that allow the guys to target 3 number of unit in same time) for only one attack

#2: Demonic Skull
Summon a skull at 1000 flying height (model: death coil missile) then it fall on the ground (make the skull facing the ground), when he hit the ground the skull explode to create a big explosion which deal 5 x ((str + agi)/int) in a aoe of 400

Edit: i hope you understand , and i forgot , Mui pls :D

Dest

Reaction score
Alrighty then.

All the spells requested are finished and have been tested. They should all be MUI. They are not leakless as of yet....I will get to that and upload a leakless version soon.

Note: 1st spell "Charged Current" does not trigger on passive abilities.

Apart from that...I would say the only con is that my code is REALLY messy....
If you need any help/changes, don't hesitate to post here.

Thanks for the mega opportunity to use hashtables.

View attachment 34153

K, I have some feedback.

1. Really, nice job with spells. Wishing you could include the icons I gave, but that's okay :p
2. Mind modifying the Eleclipse's range to 600? So it can be cast in the range of 600 around the caster. 700 sounds too large.
3. Why not include Lightning Strike? Eleclispe has to depend on Lightning Strike's level of damage. So basically if the Lightning Strike isn't learned but Eleclipse is, and if it was cast, it would not to deal damage.
4. For Energitism, it's kind of that it looks ugly with the icon when it changes color as it charge. Why not make it to remain blue, while still get bigger as it charges?

I have no problems with Charge Current as I will be implementing it in my own map.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Hi, I have another spell request :).

Chaotic Bond
Leonix summons an infernal to fight for him. The infernal's health is equivalent to Leonix's mana (the max mana, so if his mana was 3470/6000, then the infernal's max health would be 6000). The damage of the infernal is equivalent to Leonix's intelligence. The infernal will fight for Leonix for 20 seconds before going out of control (neutral hostile). Right before the infernal goes out of control, the current hp is taken, then 0.5% of that value is added on to Leonix's intelligence.

So... To clarify this I'll make an example.

Leonix has 1300/2000 mana, he casts the spell and creates an infernal with 2000 health. Leonix's intellect is 100 (including bonuses) so the infernal's damage is 100. The infernal fights for 20 seconds and right before it becomes neutral hostile it has 900 health. 0.5% of that is added on to Leonix's intelligence.

Thanks!
Avaleirra

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
K, I have some feedback.

1. Really, nice job with spells. Wishing you could include the icons I gave, but that's okay

Glad you liked it. I probably could use the icons you gave me...I was just too lazy. Will include the proper icons in the update.

2. Mind modifying the Eleclipse's range to 600? So it can be cast in the range of 600 around the caster. 700 sounds too large.
3. Why not include Lightning Strike? Eleclispe has to depend on Lightning Strike's level of damage. So basically if the Lightning Strike isn't learned but Eleclipse is, and if it was cast, it would not to deal damage.

Changing the range is pretty easy. Including lightning strike is also pretty easy, it's just that I don't have the ability in my editor (unless it's a default ability?)....so I'm depending on you to slip that in unless you give it to me.

Note that I will tell you the exact place in the triggers to change to a dummy set.

4. For Energitism, it's kind of that it looks ugly with the icon when it changes color as it charge. Why not make it to remain blue, while still get bigger as it charges?
I'll remove the change colour effects. I just wanted the different levels to be obvious.

Anyway will get to deleaking + making it easier to read/edit + changes you want.

-------------------------------
-------------EDIT--------------
-------------------------------

Alrighty. Finished again.
* Your changes have been implemented, please check it out.
* It is now completely leakless (unless I missed something).
* It now has editable variables at the starting trigger of each spell.

Note: Some editables might be missing. This is because you need to change the numbers in the object editor itself, as base spells have been used.

Note 2: If you want Eleclipse to be a non-channel spell (you run around and it shoots lightning) then:
1) Open the Object Editor
2) Goto Abilities -> Eleclipse
3) Set all the cast times to 0

Note 3: If you need help with implementing your custom spell Lightning strike, don't hesitate to ask...I've included CAPS comments to help you find your way around my triggers.

View attachment [Spells]Dest - Charged Current, Eleclipse & Energitism.w3x

Gwafu

Reaction score
I just came with this thread ^^
Man, I just need a simple spell (for you o_O)
Can you make me a chain lightning that all the damage dealt will restore the health of the Far Seer (jumps three times, unit ability, 1 level)
Also can you make the lightning effects to "life drain" and missile to death coil?

tnx for your cooperation ,+rep also
~supertoinkz

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
For all those who requested the spell, I'll get working on it as soon as possible. Please be patient as I need to attend school too, you know :p

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I can do Chaotic Bond in a few hours. Unless someone else has already started, please leave that to me (Avalleirra's spell).

envenger

Reaction score
Blood worms

hi guys..
I am very new to world editor and i dont have any idea about triggers so studing these will help me out a lot. Secondly this is my first map and i will really need help for it. Thank you in advance.
My requested GUI spell is

Blood worms

The units attacks have a 15% chance to creat 1-4 blood worms

Model of the blood worms:- I have though of importing till then any other model will do fine.

The blood worms last 6 seconds and damge according to 1% of the heros maximum life bar.

The hero will gain health every 5 second as the blood worm damage(100%)

E.g.

Heros life bar = 1000
No. of blood worms attacking a target = 10
Damage of blood worms = 1% of 1000 = 10
let B.A.T of blood worms = 2.5
The ammonut of damage delt by 1 blood worm in 5 secs = 20(not taking enemys armour into account)
Ammount of dmage delt by 10 blood worms = 200
Ammount of health the hero will heal after 5 secs = 200

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I sense WoW Deathknight-y-ness :p .

Also @ Avaleirra: Do you want more than 1 level of Chaotic Bond. If yes, what would change as the level of the ability increases?

envenger

Reaction score
Ya something like that :D
Another one of my GUI spells is

Trance change

A hero changes into a different hero with different skills but with same items and exp.

The other hero has diffrent skills then the other 2nd hero which could only be used the 2nd trance the both of them will have the same model so there would be no diffrence . But the main thing is, when the hero gains level and i put that skill point in 1 hero i dont want my other hero to gain the same skill point.

The main i want to design each hero will have total no. of 3 trance

E.g.

From the beginning of the match i will have the 2 trance changing skills as unit skills
I am lvl 1 and i have got 1 skill point i put it in skill 1 of trance 1
And i lvl up in trance 1 and then i get a another skill point. I change to trance 3 and give my skill point in 3rd skill of trance 3.
Then if i change to any other trance that skill point will be lost.
But the items and exp will remain the same.

Thank you in advance :D

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I relinquish Chaotic Bond to the rest of the community it they wish to trigger it. I just realised that I don't know how to set the maximum life or damage of a newly summoned unit....so until I find out, I will be unable to finish that spell.

Edit: @Glenphir: A small suggestion. I really like your first post...where you have all the requests organised neatly and coloured appropriately so it doesn't become a wall of unreadable text. A small addition to that: Where you have the name of the requested spell, link it to the post of the request (the first one) so people who want to know what the spell's about can find the original description.

This would help people like me find the unfinished requests to do them, and would help others to find finished requests to see if it fits their needs.

Thanks!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I relinquish Chaotic Bond to the rest of the community it they wish to trigger it. I just realised that I don't know how to set the maximum life or damage of a newly summoned unit....so until I find out, I will be unable to finish that spell.

Edit: @Glenphir: A small suggestion. I really like your first post...where you have all the requests organised neatly and coloured appropriately so it doesn't become a wall of unreadable text. A small addition to that: Where you have the name of the requested spell, link it to the post of the request (the first one) so people who want to know what the spell's about can find the original description.

This would help people like me find the unfinished requests to do them, and would help others to find finished requests to see if it fits their needs.

Thanks!

Okay, sure thing. I'll handle the Chaotic Bond. I'm pretty sure that I can. Anyways, the spell Telepathy requested by NoobImbaPro has been completed. Check the first post.

@ envenger
About Blood Worms, does it have to be MUI?

Edit
Completed the spells Shock Ball and Heal Ball requested by hildagarn. Posted demo map in the first post.

Note to all people who are helping in triggering, please refer to the first post to see spell details by pressing on the link of each spells.

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ditto

The hero copies the enemy/friendly hero's base skills and abilities for 10/20/30 sec (along with their model). This also includes the hero's attributes. (idk about this one, but If the hero has low mana and copies a mage, it will be hard to incorporate that without copying the attributes as well).

1 min cooldown.

Note - the hero keeps their current items and level, etc.

Everything else to whomever creates this - let your imagination run free concerning effects and levels of the ability.

Thanks in advance.

Sartan

Reaction score
Hi, I have another spell request :).

Chaotic Bond
Leonix summons an infernal to fight for him. The infernal's health is equivalent to Leonix's mana (the max mana, so if his mana was 3470/6000, then the infernal's max health would be 6000). The damage of the infernal is equivalent to Leonix's intelligence. The infernal will fight for Leonix for 20 seconds before going out of control (neutral hostile). Right before the infernal goes out of control, the current hp is taken, then 0.5% of that value is added on to Leonix's intelligence.

So... To clarify this I'll make an example.

Leonix has 1300/2000 mana, he casts the spell and creates an infernal with 2000 health. Leonix's intellect is 100 (including bonuses) so the infernal's damage is 100. The infernal fights for 20 seconds and right before it becomes neutral hostile it has 900 health. 0.5% of that is added on to Leonix's intelligence.

Thanks!
Avaleirra

had some spare time...

not. its mui gui

Attachments

• chaotic bond.w3x
    18.3 KB · Views: 260

Hildagarn

Reaction score
The Frenzy Description is wrong

hey on Shock/ Heal ball, how do I change it from a lighting effect to the balls..i tried..but it doesn't show up

edit: nevermind i got it

Gwafu

Reaction score
Also another easy request :p

Raise Dead
Mana cost: 50
Cooldown: 1 sec (yeah)

Its like a thunder clap that a random 3 corpses near the hero will raise into skeleton

(If anybody tells me "Why not use Animate Dead?", how can I change the units resurrected?)

tnx again for your cooperation
~supertoinkz

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.