Should high schoolers go out with each other?

Should high school students have a boyfriend or girlfriend

• Yes totally

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Nope relationships are bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pie

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • cake

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Ok I got the girl's phone number, how long should I wait before I call

YourFace

Reaction score
too much pressure, must back out! it's like trying to kill immortals with stalkers!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Ok I got the girl's phone number, how long should I wait before I call

For a serious answer, what I normally do is have them give me their number, and then send a text to them right there. Then, they already have your number, and THEY will text/call YOU first. :thup:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For a serious answer, what I normally do is have them give me their number, and then send a text to them right there. Then, they already have your number, and THEY will text/call YOU first. :thup:

Agreed. This is what I do. Let them have my number and if they are interested you won't be waiting long to hear from them :)

YourFace

Reaction score
i don't have a phone
:D
ok I'll ask, if it doesn't work out, im gong to play starcraft II all night, who's with me!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
what I normally do is have them give me their number, and then send a text to them right there. Then, they already have your number, and THEY will text/call YOU first. :thup:
Agreed. This is what I do. Let them have my number and if they are interested you won't be waiting long to hear from them :)

Well, don't Just sit around waiting for them to call if you really like him or her. Before It's too late. you know. hehe

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, don't Just sit around waiting for them to call if you really like him or her. Before It's too late. you know. hehe

That method hasn't failed me thus far :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Yup, that works all the time.

Or if you really want to make things happen, call quickly to make a date. A quick 5 minute phonecall. =]

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yup, that works all the time.

Or if you really want to make things happen, call quickly to make a date. A quick 5 minute phonecall. =]

Agreed! Don't just call her, but propose a date :)
Do something you think she will like. Also, read in on the subject of dating a little if you want to have better times :p

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Today I was in town shopping and two girls (one about 13-14 other one 14-15) were just walking in the same direction and I overheard them talking.

My parents would be so mad if they knew about this. Seriously, they would probably beat me up or something [not in a serious tone]. When they found out the first time they got extremly mad. They told me they can't stop me from getting pregnant.
From the 13-14 year old.

Doh.

Also:

My parents actually met in high school. And now they're 50 now and still very happy with each other :p
Saying high school sweathearts won't stay togheter is just statistically probable. It's not a general rule.

YourFace

Reaction score
ok so I asked her out and she said she had to spend time with her cousins tonight =( rejection or failure?
I'm pretty sure that she's into me since she touches me(puts her hands on my arm) while she laughs at things that aren't even that funny. o_O

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Did she tell you when she would next be available? It is holiday week, so she might be busy :p And you should be too.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha Well, have you ever made a phone call to a girl? If you're was interested? :p

Nope. I text them so they have my number and wait. As I said, it hasn't actually failed me yet :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.