• 5 Awsome

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
P

Pawnable

Very nice game... I want to play it ASAP. :p I lost my starcraft cd. :p

S

SlasherXpert

Is there an Official Site for your mods?
*EDIT* just read first post and it's all there...hehe

night_wolveX

Reaction score
Testing has begun

Just a quick update, ive just started testing the new maps and so far im very pleased with the new material:). Testing is still in its early days, but so far ive set everything correctly and have only had to fix minor stuff. I expect to have all the testing done within the next 2 or so weeks.

S

SlasherXpert

umm tell us when the tests are done and newer working version are online!
KEEP IT UP!!!!:D:D:D

Tonks

Reaction score
This makes me want to play Starcraft again :p
Excellent map. Wonderfully done. I just don't understand re-makes on WC3 that are as good as this. May as well play the original, right? :rolleyes:

D

DeathDark

Is there a site were we can download your models..They really look cool you know!!!!!!!.And does it include sounds??

night_wolveX

Reaction score
Well guyus in actual fact my first aim for the mod was to make a terran a stronger race by adding new units and or improving abilities and such as i was tired of losing in Starcraft. My very first maps were very rough and didnt have any custom material and didnt look much like the Starcraft it does 2day.

I then began to realise it would be better to just convert the maps completely to Starcraft which is not as easy as u would think. Ive spent hours and hours searching other peoples maps and websites for Starcraft material that suits my maps conversion tasks and i had to learn how to use the editor and how to implement triggers and create my very own basic triggers. As well as learn how to edit skins and create my own skins for my project.

And this is what ive now created an awsome Starcraft conversion for wc3 TFT which alot of people support and play the maps regularly online which im very proud of and the project is recongised by the wc3 community.

As for the models well www.wc3sear.ch/index has most of the models and skins i use but not all because some were never released to the public but u can export them from my older version maps on wc3sear.ch website. And no sc sounds have been added to the project yet due to space issuses

night_wolveX

Reaction score
Lastest News 2/9

Hey guys just letting you know im testing testing the maps and ive also got the maker of the sc zone control maps helping me add his sc armor system into my maps.

night_wolveX

Reaction score
New Updates coming soon

Hey everyone,

Its been quiet a while since i last posted news about my SC project but ive been working flat out recently on the new maps and im almost ready to release to the public. The wait has been worth it tho ive now acquired a working SC armor system and a new medic and dropship models and skins as well as fixing a few text errors and game glitches. I cant say exactly wen the maps will be released as atm im always finding a lil mistake with something and then have to fix for all 9 maps which takes time. So i promise to work as hard ass possible to have the maps out there asap.

On another note ive decided to release a utilities pack containing everything i use in my maps such as models skins, icons, and the editor problems ive been using in my project. Ill release that once the new maps are up.

night_wolveX

Reaction score
Nominate for Mod Of The Year

Guys help further my Starcraft Projects Development by nominating it for Mod Of The Year on The MODdb website:) voting starts from the 15 November - 15 Decemeber.

The maps are in the last stage of the updating process, ive got Mr Apples reviewing and editing the maps coding to help reduce ingame lag. so in the meantime im collecting screenshots and preparing a utilities pack with everything the maps contain for public download:).

http://mods.moddb.com/6470/ just click 'Vote Now' to make your vote

night_wolveX

Reaction score
New Protoss Templar Archieves in Development

After 4 years of waiting ive finally got a skilled Modeller in my team and he has alrdy finished the model frame for the new templar archieves. We still need a skinner to skin the model but as u can see it looks perfect and im very pleased and impressed with his work so far:).

Model Forum Discussion
http://forum.moddb.com/thread/20059/

Keep up the great work Mechanical man

http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/image/56657/

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
wow 4 years eh? i hope this map becomes a big success. youve worked hard and deserve it lol good luck and finish soon xD

night_wolveX

Reaction score
New Starcraft Campains In Development

Good news guys ive now started working on recreating all the STarcraft campains from the game:). ive posted a forum on the first mission ive started which is for terran but i hope that ill be able to make all of them from both the original and Brood War games as well as the extra missions from blizzard and the nintendo 64.

http://forum.moddb.com/1294/

A release date is unknown as i have never attempted a campain beofre but i will work on it as much as possible so it will be out asap for you guys to enjoy

Ive uploaded a Starcraft version and a wc3 version screenshots so u can see the difference in graphics.

wc3 Version
attachment.php

SC Version
attachment.php

B

Bwinks

Okay did you guys just import the custom units? or did you actually make the units individually?

~I'm starting a new project where i'm going to have custom units and buildings (oil riggs, oil spots, etc.) but i can't find any tutorials on how to create those...

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Yah can't just, import them. You need to find/make, correct, compare, export, convert to wc3 format and THEN import. I'd say they've done them themsleves or asked other people to make them.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those models were made separately. Must've taken a great deal of time :)

Hey night_wolve, I'm glad you're still working on this. 4 years you say?

Are every Starcraft unit in your map? I believe when I first saw this several months ago there were missing units and buildings, due to 4mb max. file size for a map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.