Starcraft II Beta

sabrio

Reaction score
I got the starcraft II beta, yay!
Throught, there is one question in my mind (it's the first time I have a Beta), when the beta will be closed (which means, no longer needs to log on with a account having a beta-key), will they release a new sc2 installer or will beta testers can update their beta to a non-beta version (huh ? :D)

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
Beta testers still need to buy the game. The beta will end when the retail version comes out, if not a little earlier.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
New installer more than likely. The beta doesn't even have the campaign and other functionality.

That's not what he was asking Joker.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I too just got my beta, played some, but got annoyed about how quickly people killed me... and I was even on the beginner level, I really suck.

But I only want SC2 for the custom games anyways, I think I would rather wait for the actual game with the galaxy editor...

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
If you play 15-20 rounds, It does alot better job of getting you players of your skill level.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I too just got my beta, played some, but got annoyed about how quickly people killed me... and I was even on the beginner level, I really suck.

But I only want SC2 for the custom games anyways, I think I would rather wait for the actual game with the galaxy editor...

if thats the case then...may I use your bnet account? I didn't get in =(

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the beta will become the demo version of the retailed SC2 product...

Not sure though.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Maybe the beta will become the demo version of the retailed SC2 product...

Not sure though.

If they even make a demo. I think that era of gaming has sort of passed. Those were mostly to be used as CD inserts in computer magazines. Blizzard might cling to traditions a bit longer though.

But if it's like previous ones, you will only be able to play as one race (probably terran) on only 1 map. I think that's how the first one worked.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.