Stolen tutorials - Admins, this is important.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Lord_Kakashi said:
No but he did write it one year before it was posted by that stealer dude elf
yeah, but thats not my point...i know that daelin wrote them.
but the very fact elf didn't credit him would make you think he if the one that actually wrote them...

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=23899

I hope these tips have proven useful! If you have any other questions or improvements, tell me and I will do my best to make this tutorial better!

Why he did that if the topic is closed lol.

http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=23901
Thanks for reading this, and I hope it was helpfull. As always comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.
.... again

http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=23879
I will add, more triggers to this guide as soon as I can, I will leave an update message aswell so you know when somethings been added.
.... and again

http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=23878
Now, for more advanced map makers, like Acehart, Conan, Darg, and Royoko, this might seem a little juvenile. But recently, I've just started learning triggers...I thought it was soo complicated, even when people explained it. This was just my way of trying to help those other new people who might not understand your terms, guys! Though, when you look at it, all people understand things in their own way, so maybe someone will understand your explanation. Maybe someone will understand mine. All I know is that after my friend said that, and I thought it out, I realized how easy and obvious triggers really are...Hopefully this will help others out too!
Lol very nice but they aren't in their forum lol. This is a very nice copy and paste without reading in the middle..

F

fratleyslaye

:mad: I'd be pretty mad if I was one of the people that got their tut's stolen, but you gotta admit this is pretty :D :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Elf has to be a flamer, no doubt...

C'mon, anyone here agree with me? A person that has a pic to represent them like that plus stealing all those walkthroughs without giving credit to the original people, I mean, c'mon, that has flamer written all over it :p .

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
seph ir oth said:
Elf has to be a flamer, no doubt...

C'mon, anyone here agree with me? A person that has a pic to represent them like that plus stealing all those walkthroughs without giving credit to the original people, I mean, c'mon, that has flamer written all over it :p .
yup.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Im going to post there, to see whats up.

I wanna see if I can get Elf to reply :p :cool:

EDIT: My post = Pwn :cool:
EDIT2: I Should just report them to blizzard to see if they will do anything about the private server :p

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I got an idea let the admins make a super password to the site and they pm you the answer and if known that you shared you get dismembered :D

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I suppose they don't care about Memory Leaks in Europe :banghead:

D

destructive

That is really inappropriate what that guy, elf, did. This act of plagiarism should not be taken lightly. Does this site auto-copywrite the works of these authors? If so, then this is an illegal offense and you could take it up in court :banghead:

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
You know the advanced mappers thing with acehart, etc is gonna be flamed like crazy untill that "Elf" get's his butt kicked off the forum.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
destructive said:
That is really inappropriate what that guy, elf, did. This act of plagiarism should not be taken lightly. Does this site auto-copywrite the works of these authors? If so, then this is an illegal offense and you could take it up in court :banghead:

Um, would you care to pay the lawyers fee for us? Cause I sure dont want to pay the $3,000+ to go to court over something thats not -that- big of deal. I mean sure, it sucks that he stole them, but its not like he just stole your car... :p

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OMG

It's not that bad, is it? I'm on SFilip's idea. Lets all register and give him a good -rep.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.