Stolen tutorials - Admins, this is important.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thats some BS of using our tutorials w/o notice. :mad:

Im just glad he didn't steal any of mine since the images are linked to my photobucket account and can just switch the images with a "Stealer" image.

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
Thats some BS of using our tutorials w/o notice. :mad:

Im just glad he didn't steal any of mine since the images are linked to my photobucket account and can just switch the images with a "Stealer" image.

Uhm whats BS?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
BULLSHIT! <=== Don't Highlight if your 10 or younger ;)

S

saihttam

xflip04 said:
"To tell the truth I believe everyone is overreacting. Sure he took the posts, and didn't credit them, but if you think about it:
~He didn't claim them as his own
~the purpose of the posts are to help people who have questions, not to raise glory for the creator
~it's just an internet tutorial, it's not like it's life or death
~It's a public posting area, it's not a personal website where everyone has their own area, and makes claims on everything.
I think he should've added credit, but I'm sure not everyone really pays attention to tht. It would be like one of you seeing a helpful site somewhere and just posting it to hlep everyone. But still, credit probably should've been added."

but he didnt even ask anyone if he could use them. If one of those tutorials that you took the time to make was yours wouldnt you be angry? No one on the sight knows that he copy/pasted them so there just going to give him endless credit for them.

PS. I think he was pretty stupid to copy/paste them through about 4-10 minutes each. It makes it look not realistic.

I wold feel honored. It would mean someone thinks my tutorial is good enough to be displayed proudly. That means you're doing a good job.

Oh to the person two posts up BS=Bullshit

Grozzy

Reaction score
That Elf has a realy ugly avatar .
Elf is , what should i say ? ...
Badass

S

Shades-X

Since when are tutorials all about who made them? I thought they were strictly ment to help the newbs out with their problems... In the long run this helps simply by displaying the tutorials in more places therefore getting the newbs more places to find these tutorials and stop flooding the forums with questions that can be anwsered in a tutorial. I enjoy helping people out and finding new ways to get them what the need so my final statement is... Drop the case.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
you dont understand, if you spent hours working on something, its hard to just let someone take the credit, thats like working 40 hours a week for someone else to get paid, it is mainly about helping people, but we deserve respect for the time we've spent to help these people, i do agree, its not worth stressing out about, but its not something you should just let go..

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Shades-X said:
Since when are tutorials all about who made them? I thought they were strictly ment to help the newbs out with their problems...

Yes, but knowing that those you taught know who is the original author makes you feel better that they actually know that you helped them. It's not that you're expecting something in exchange, just the plain fact. And besides, how would you feel when someone else pretends that something on which you spent three weeks is his creation? I bet you wouldn't like it either. Of course, you can't understand how I feel until it happens to you.

~Daelin

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.