TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Hey, I just joined for fun anyhow. . Might as well let it start now! TheSkunk.386

I'm not on much, but I am ATM. . If you catch me, Have fun owning me. :)

When does the tournament start, anyways?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
When does the tournament start, anyways?

Extremely Soon, I am busy today but I am finishing up the line ups and match ups. As well working on some of the technical pages and working on just some general stuff needed before the tournament begins.

So probably later today or tonight (for me in my timezone)

However, you guys will probably get 2 maybe 3 weeks to complete the first round.

PS - As for the PM confirmation; I debated with myself whether or not I should do it. I decided not to and just let you guys play, because most of you people don't want to wait anymore

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
So everyone who wants to play from EU league after we know who goes with who has to contact me and then I have to say who's winner and keep replay?

Furby

Reaction score
If you want I can also upload videos on YouTube later with commentary. :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
So everyone who wants to play from EU league after we know who goes with who has to contact me and then I have to say who's winner and keep replay?

Furby, you are only necessary in the Finals. That way we are at least semi-official in the final match up. For the Round of 8 and the Round of 4 you do not need to do anything like that. (That's a lot of games and too much work for one referee to be forced to do.)

However you can referee/spectate any match you want or is invite to if you or they so wish.

If you want I can also upload videos on YouTube later with commentary.
Awesome, Talk with Oniniva on that issue however.

Furby

Reaction score
Furby, you are only necessary in the Finals. That way we are at least semi-official in the final match up. For the Round of 8 and the Round of 4 you do not need to do anything like that. (That's a lot of games and too much work for one referee to be forced to do.)
Okay then :p you do not force me to anything.. it wouldn't be a problem even for all matches :p

Awesome, Talk with Oniniva on that issue however.

It's Oninuva :D

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
If time allows, I would be able to commentate some of the games as well. I've done some commentaries before with moderate success. Would this be prohibited for some reason since I'm in the tournament?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
If time allows, I would be able to commentate some of the games as well. I've done some commentaries before with moderate success. Would this be prohibited for some reason since I'm in the tournament?

No, you can commentate but once again get with the other people willing to commentate (you, furby, oninuva and monsterous) and decide from there.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well its the post you guys have been all asking for. The Line ups and Match up. Who you are versing and which matches you will be duking it out.

So for the Round of 8
You have from Sunday August 29th until Friday September 10th to complete all 3 games in your Match up.
(Sooner people get them in, the sooner we can continue on)
So have fun and Enjoy!

americanleague.png

euroleague.png

transparent-spacer.gif

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Oh damn. I mistyped and didn't notice. That 5 AM should be 5 PM >_<

And my schedule changed at work. I no longer have to work on Mondays and Tuesdays. So I can play 3 PM (after school) to 9 PM. And I now have to work from 5-8 PM Wednesdays.

>_> Sorry for the trouble.... School starting, et cetera changed my schedules around.

Monday and Tuesday -> 3-9 PM
Sunday -> All Day
Wednesday -> N/A
Saturdays -> 12 PM-3:30 PM

:3 Once again, sorry for the trouble. When posted, I was still on Summer vacation. Didn't think about school starting and its effects on my schedule.

Oninuva, please contact me about our matches!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Lol @ the fact that I have played against most of the players in the tournament. Safe to say I know between who the finals are gonna be and who will win :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.