TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I will get my copy in one or two days and sign up (I doubt all the places will be full by then :p).

I think I'll get owned pretty fast anyway, I've never been good at RTS's :D.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well both League Posts/Pages for the European and American Server Leagues, are now online.

As well both League's Leaderboards are now online. Leaderboards are the full list of players that shows the players with all of their statistics, as well as by rank. The list's display can also be edited to be toggled by Race (see one specific race), and by elimination (coming later on when we have more people eliminated).
As well, you maybe able to possibly edit the display by Wins/Losses or even Countries later on.

American Leaderboard | European Leaderboard

Scheduling Pages (that shows each persons basic schedule by days and range of times) will be up soon for both leagues later in the week, as well as the Bracket pages when we get enough people to truly populate them.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wow, that's neat!

Edit: Uh oh. I spotted an error on my time available. It should be Sunday - Tuesday! Sorry!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Wait, wut ? There is a random person who's name is unrevealed ? :O

Btw, is it possible to maybe switch my race to random, since the tournament hasn't started yet ? Don't worry, this is my final race :D If not, protoss will do : ))

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Damned terrans.

I guess I must join europe league so we see some Z action too.

edit. I read those rules later and send my entry sheet thingy.

I dont know for sure when I have time to play since theres some yet some unclearance about few thingies that might have effect on this stuff...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Just Corruptor Rush and brood lord morph after you've killed enemy brood lords. Gg.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I've always had the impression that zerg T3 are really bad compared to Terran/Toss lol

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Trying to get back ontopic. ;)
The chance of ZvZ with current trend isn't that likely unless both zerg players make it to the higher rounds, but we will see. There might be, what we might call a "Zergling rush?" :rolleyes:

My joke comes from the face that not that many people representing the Swarm it seems, I hope that it isn't just because of some rumors that are going around lately, because I want to see an amount of diverse strategies, that make it just as much fun to watch as it is to play.

As for the Race Changing requested by some players, I will allow it mainly on the basis that many are suggesting it so because the mass influx in the Races. So yes, I will change all the races to those asking for it under the condition that this does not become a common place. I really don't want to be changing the races a large number of times before the tournament begins. So if you do want to change your race message me or post in the thread (for those who haven't already posted in the thread.)

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
Then you've never seen 10 brood lords completely dominate a Terran base o_o'

What about my 25 vikings who totally rape your corruptors + your broodlords? :) And then some sieged tanks on the ground to take out the hydras trying to snipe the air ;D

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
What about my 25 vikings who totally rape your corruptors + your broodlords? :) And then some sieged tanks on the ground to take out the hydras trying to snipe the air ;D

And then spike in your connection and you leave and I win?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
If you go Vikings, then I go Lings + Lords + Hydras + Corruptors + Infestors. Uh oh :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.