the best part of Battle.net is...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ermm.. Ok. Thanks for sharing o_O

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
is the supposed to be where we all share are opinioons or just you stating what the best part is?

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
When someone hosts a map you've never heard of and puts 'no dl'

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ermm.. Ths point of this thread should be made more clear. (Post your opinions or something).
Also, is this the best part or the worst part of B.net? most people are saying bad stuff xD

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
maybe it's sarcasm? :p

Anyway,
Best part of battle.net is when people host games titled "Testing" and you can't join.
(Cause they're testing their hosting abilities).

Best part of battle.net is when battle.net is full with Dota Games.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
When I join a game and I'm kicked back to the main b.net screen before I even know what happened.

Or, my second time playing DotA I apparently picked some hero that's off limits or something, and the players in the game banlisted me. Fortunately enough I decided I didn't want a part of that, and that game was also my last ;)

Or, this:
Code:
quraji: Alright, let's get a few more people and I'll start.
guy: sounds good
guy2: alright
awsumguy has joined the game.
awsumguy: go
awsumguy: go go go
awsumguy: GO
awsumguy: omg!
awesumguy has left the game.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's funny because the ban-list is a piece of paper.

The best part of battle.net is when a host post a game with the title of a game (that I invariably love) and it turns out to be pictures of naked men.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I like how people say they're testing a map, and then they post like some crappy thing that they spent like 20 minutes on that has no terrain and maybe 1 hero. Then when you complain they say "omg I'm just testing, this isn't even like 5% done yet!" Then when you ask them why they decided to host it if they aren't even keeping anything they flip out. That really irks me. IF YOU'RE TESTING A MAP, AT LEAST FINISH ENOUGH OF IT TO MERIT ME SPENDING TIME PLAYING IT.

Also I agree the banlist is stupid, and most of the other stuff people here said they didn't like, I also don't like.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
best part of battle net is having the oppertunity to play with other people. think about it. would any games u guys play be fun on single player?

worst part:
i hate when people relate games to dota such as
"JOIN NOW LOAP > DOTA"
"KODO TAG WAII BETER THAN DOTA JOIN UP FUN"
"RABBITS VS SHEEP THE BETTER OF DOTA"
etc.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
best part of battle net is having the oppertunity to play with other people. think about it. would any games u guys play be fun on single player?

This can be fun, but it's also incredibly risky, seeing as how there's a large portion of b.net that's retarded, elitist or otherwise an asshole who should be shot.

Reaction score
Which reminds me of another annoying thing - people referring to things in a DotA context. Saying "pudge" instead of "abomination" or the map specific name of whichever unit has the abomination model, for example.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ahh.. I was playing Uthers Party, once, and I won. And I let someone else choose the minigame..
Him: Traxex!
Me: Who?
Him: TRAXEX
Me: Wtf is traxex?
Him: The fucking traxex!
Me: ..ermm pick someone else
Him: NAIX!

....it sucked.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
The best part of battle.net is when people think "imba" means awesome, when in fact it means imbalanced. "Lol, this hero isn't overpowered, it's just imba"

WTF?! :confused::banghead:

Or when if someone disconnects everyone shouts "PP LOL" "OMG PP" "LOL PLUG PULLER" as if anyone actually does that. Why the fuck would you pull the plug when there's a "leave game" button right there? I mean, if you're too lazy to open the menu there's alt-f4 too...

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
The best part of battle.net is when a host post a game with the title of a game (that I invariably love) and it turns out to be pictures of naked men.

God I hate that BTW if you guys ever see a giver maul up, just don't join it, i learned the traumitizing way that its a naked guy (and it looks pretty photoshopped on some areas but i won't go into detail)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The best part of battle.net is DotA... As if...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.