the competition of all jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
chris said:
Your mumma's so fat when she goes to McDonalds they ask her what she doesn't want!
Muhahaha, good.
Btw, your mama's so fat, that she had to fill three containers to be transported.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Your Moma is such a whore, if I were to give her a nickle shed bend over for me.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
chris said:
Yo momma so fat when she gets on the scale it says, "To be continued."
hahahaha!!!!!!

your mama's so fat that when she got on Atlantic, the passengers wished one hundrend times they prefer to be sunk by iceberg...

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
hey ur mama is so fat that when she wears a yellow(in america) and white with some strips(in australia) ppl calls taxi taxi

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
hey ur mama is so fat that when she wears a yellow(in america) and white with some strips(in australia) ppl calls taxi taxi
Well, I thought she was so fat that when sh wore the red XXXXL blouse ppl would say "make space for the firefighters!!!!"

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
your mum is so fat that when god said let there be light he ment mov out the way!

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
ur mums soooo fat she stands next to the titanic and she makes it look like a tic-tac
ur mumma is so fat when she stood on the scales it said "1 at a time plz"
and
ur mum so dumb i asked her for a blow job, then she gave me a job blowin balloons

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Ur mama's s fat, that when an elephant sees her he think of her as his lost sister :)D)
Ur mama's so ugly, that when she went on the window to get fresh air, a passing child yells: Oh, look!!! I am late again-the horror films have started already.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
:nuts: ur mums so stupid i told chrismas is round the corner and she went looking for it

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
ur mum is so stupid she got locked in a supermarket and starved to death
Well, she had a reason:she thought she couldn't go out and go to a supermarket!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.