Discussion The fast food thread

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Doner kebabs > all fast food. IMO much better than burgers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zakyath

Reaction score
Mmmmmm, the hot wings McDonalds have a little now and then, nothing can beat them <3 They've got great chips too.

Fun fact: at least in Sweden, McDonalds doesn't even see Burger King as a concurrent anymore. They're so low quality overall and (in comparison to McDonalds) almost nobody likes them :D

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I only go to burger king,KFC and the Fastfood chain born in the Philipines

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
WHAT! BURGER KING FRIES OWN! LIAR!
As regards Burger King fries, I think they are much nicer than McDonald's fries (i.e. I need less salt for them to taste good ).
Agree. Usually, they are already salted enough. :D

How about KFC? Is that considered fast food? KFC is good most of the time.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Harveys is called Carls Jr. on the West Coast. ;)

I don't like McDonalds, I do like "Harveys" a bunch, and Arbys is awesome. I'm not a fan of Burger King either, and like the one you went to, the one here takes foreverrrrr to get your order in. It's always slow.

Around my house though, we have about 20+ fast food places, and like 10+ restaurants. They're all within about 10 minutes of my house, max. Thats the one thing I enjoy about living here, all the nice food places so close to my house, and most of them are all down one road. :D

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Burger Kings are scarce in the UK, but I always loved the Bacon Double Cheese (actually, that's the only burger I'll eat from most fast food chains, I can't do with the crap supposedly healthy stuff on top of it). And their fries are actually the best. Nor is the service too bad, but when I was in Florida the service was much slower.

I'll only eat McDonalds if I have to, their fries are like cardboard, the nuggets and chicken strips are 90% batter, and their burgers aren't too great.

KFC is the only other real fast food option (apart from Subway, but I don't often go there) around here, and it's either really good, or really bad depending on which one you go to.

I try to avoid fast food though. Home-cooked is always miles better (though my special "heart stopper" burger makes McDonalds look healthy). If I'm out I'll get a sandwich or steak pie. Steak pies rock.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Rapmaster: Must... try...

KFC: Big crunch is the best chicken burger ever.
- gravy: leaves an aftertaste for three straight days.
- chicken parts: clay smothers in grease and call it food.

Taco bell: disgusting.
Taco time: only on university's taco tuesdays, where they are 60% of the price

The reason I don't like Burger King's fries are they are almost universally undercooked in the Burger Kings around my place.

I do like home cooking, but right ingredients are scarce.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I think the fast food in the Philipines are much more edible than what you guys eat. (Even macdonalds) Also Jolibee ftw.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wendy's:
- I love them all. Please do.

I agree with that.

And yes, KFC is amazing. Famous bowl...god I want one now.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A&W I think is only in US and Canada, as far as the restaurant chain goes. The root beer can probably be found elsewhere.

I like pretty much all of them. It depends on my mood. :p

And I don't judge food based on service!

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Like Morgan Spurlock...

I say FUCK FAST FOOD :eek:

Most of the food I eat is either home cooked by me or my mother. The last time I had fast food was at a Quinceañera invitation but it was at a restaurant, I don't know if that is "fast food". I just don't like eating food outside, it's a weird habit I know >_>

Yeah, fast food is gross. But I guess my favorite is Sonic. I don't think it is everywhere in the U.S. or in any other countries. I could be wrong though, but I didn't see any on the west coast.
Taco Bell has some good stuff.

Come to San Antonio. You'll take those words back.

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
I like taco bell and wendy's but I only rarly eat fast food, prefer making food at home for Seth me and anyone over at the time.... Which is a new friend everytime I cook :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.