The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rongheng

Reaction score
ohh didnt know tats vertical(tot its horizontal). ok now theres 1 last problem, theres no dmg?(u can jus show it to me how to do it, no nid to put another map):)

aki15

Reaction score
Spell Name : Surrender to Magic (active)
Description:
Hero casts a curse on a target that is decreasing his magic resistance by 3% x level of the abillity. Only usable on enemy units. Last 10 seconds.

Sjaakje

Reaction score
Spell Name : Surrender to Magic (active)
Description:
Hero casts a curse on a target that is decreasing his magic resistance by 3% x level of the abillity. Only usable on enemy units. Last 10 seconds.

Can't you just change Anti-magic shell into a hero ability and set Data - Magic Damage Reduction to your > Negative < values?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@Glenphir
i deleted Gust & Enclose, not knowing that the links on first page links to the link of the spell, rather than the link to your attachment storage xD did you still wanted me to upload them?

Yes, could you upload the map again?

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
ohh didnt know tats vertical(tot its horizontal). ok now theres 1 last problem, theres no dmg?(u can jus show it to me how to do it, no nid to put another map)
oops forgot =D just add
Trigger:
  • Hashtable - Save Handle OfTemp_Unit[1] as 0 of (Key (Last created unit)) in Hashtable

under
Trigger:
  • Unit - Create 1 Gust (+0) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees

in Enclose trigger then it should work

EDIT uploaded map
Enclose (Most Recent) Post 219

Attachments

• Gust.w3x
    56.9 KB · Views: 325

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
oops forgot =D just add
Trigger:
  • Hashtable - Save Handle OfTemp_Unit[1] as 0 of (Key (Last created unit)) in Hashtable

under
Trigger:
  • Unit - Create 1 Gust (+0) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees

in Enclose trigger then it should work

EDIT uploaded map
Enclose (Most Recent) Post 219

Thanks. Updated the maps. If you need more attachment space and want to delete the maps, inform me. I'll upload the maps if that's the case.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Name :Critical Strike Aura (for lack of a better name)

Tooltip : Ill fill it in just leave it blank.

Description : All nearby allied units are granted the ability to critical strike. Chance and multiplier increase with levels.

Numbers : Level 1 - 3% chance to do 1.5*Damage
Level 2 - 5% chance to do 1.5*Damage
Level 3 - 7% chance to do 1.5*Damage
Level 4 - 7% chance to do 2*Damage
Level 5 - 9% chance to do 2*Damage
Level 6 - 11% chance to do 2.5*Damage

Extra : Must be MUI
This spell i believe can be quite simple but i would rather that some1 that knows spells better do it.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Completed Critical Strike Aura
to be confirmed
- what do you mean by MUI :p? ie stacking critical strike damage + chance? or just basic mui aura

Attachments

• Critical Strike Aura.w3x
    56.5 KB · Views: 383

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I found another bug in my spell Glenphir, when a unit with the spell on them is removed from the game the floating text stays above them.

rongheng

Reaction score
another spell request

Ok, this is the second time i am requesting a spell:) i dont nid it mui, anything will do, the name, i have not think of 1 yet so u can name it urself.
The spell: the unit shoots out 32 ice spikes from its wings targetting his enemy(the spikes hit other units if there is any on the way too), the spikes then turn into water and fly to the enemy's back then the unit who casted the spell then teleports himself to the enemy's back and then slashes the water to form a big iceberg in the shape of water tat got slashed(the slash is supposed to hit the enemy).
The spell targets a unit or a point, if the unit uses the spell and targets a unit, he will do the above, if he targets a point he will jus shoot the ice spikes and hit enemy units in a row.
I want notes in the spell of wad each part does and the model for the spike i could not find any so u could help me.:)

King.Sky_Gem

Reaction score
Time Freeze: Active
Mui
3 levels
Creates a ring of time at a targeted point freezing all enemy units inside(they cannot move whatsoever, they are stuck in that position they were caught in) for 3/4/5 seconds. (AoE)

Aging Aura: Passive
3 levels
The caster has an aura that creates individual rings around each nearby enemy units in a radius slowing their attack and movement speed by 5%/10%/15%, and deals 5/10/15 damage each second they are affected by this aura.

Time Stop: Active
Mui
3 levels
The caster freezes an individual unit for 2/4/6 seconds(they cannot move whatsoever, they are stuck in that position they were caught in).

Time Spin: Active
Mui
3 levels
Activated when clicked
Ultimate
The caster spins around, pushes enemy units back, and hold them in time damaging them for 40/60/80 damage each second for 3/4/5 seconds. They will also be stuck in time.

If you could make all these spells, that would be more than godly, thanks for your time! Good luck!

Edit: Sorry! I didn't see that you didn't want spell packs! If you could still make at least one of these spells, that would be great! Sorry again.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Completed Wind Force
Note
- test map's ensnare targets the priestess with wind force (just so you can see the descending/decelerate when a unit is ensnared while leaping) cast ensnare with the priestess that initially has ensnared learnt.
- remember to change the filter when you finish testing!!
- c&p vjass disabled function if you have newgen (mac user here :(), else remember to copy the functions in the map header

Attachments

• Wind Force.w3x
    59.2 KB · Views: 347

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Sorry to ask for another spell in such a short time.

Name : Weaken Armor

Tooltip : Ill fill it in just leave it blank.

Description : The hero has a chance to weaken the targets armor with each attack. Armor reduction can stack.

Numbers :

Maximum stack number is equal to the ability's level.

Level 1 - 5% chance to reduce targets armor by 3
Level 2 - 10% chance to reduce targets armor by 3
Level 3 - 15% chance to reduce targets armor by 3
Level 4 - 20% chance to reduce targets armor by 5
Level 5 - 25% chance to reduce targets armor by 5
Level 6 - 30% chance to reduce targets armor by 7

Lasts 5 + Current ability level
Extra : Must be MUI

FootysMaXeD

Reaction score
Thank you for your awesome contribution Glenphir. =D

Ability Name: Etheral
Passive
This ability is somewhat similar to permanent invisibility.
After a certain "Fade Time", the hero becomes transluscent (around 60% fade), able to walk through units (no collision), takes 15% less damage, but is still attackable.
Each unit that the hero walks though while this is active will deal damage to the unit.
Damage Dealt: 30/40/50
Fade Time: 4/3/2
(If the 15% Dmg Reduction is too much of a problem, I guess it could just be evasion or something)

Sjaakje

Reaction score
Is the Ethereal ability cast once before it takes it effect as soon as the hero learns it? Because otherwise having different Fade Times for each level makes little sense.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
May i request another?

Frost Fever - PASSIVE

3 Levels.

Just do a dummy spell. No description or info.
( Ill add it )

By the frost in Ashe body, she every 5 attack, deals extra damage.
Every 10 attacks, she applies a buff to the enemy unit, which decreases movement and attack speed.
Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed by 1000% in 2 attacks.

Level 1: 5 Attack: 35 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 25% derease both AS and MS.
Level 2: 5 Attack: 70 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 50% derease both AS and MS.
Level 3: 5 Attack: 140 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 75% derease both AS and MS.

Thanks

//Crazy_Dead. :thup:

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
@ Time Spin
- any particular model? eg blademaster, since spinning animations are rare..
@Weaken Armor
- how do you want these buff stacked when 2+ units with diff level apply this effect? e.g replace the stack with its level, create a new stack?
- stacking >> reset duration or seperate duration?
- buff placer ok? or just onattack event is fine?
- vjass system tolerable? (just for 1-3 line customscript)
@Etheral
- so begin casting/attacks breaks ethereal form?
@Frost Fever
- passive?
- Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed by 1000% in 2 attacks. these 2 attacks, does it proc itself? and i think theres a limit for increase as.. ill get back to you
- extra damage for next attack? do you want triggered damage or green icon bonus
- are attack procs independent? ie when the 5attack procs, do you still want the 1attack to fire?
- buff placer ok? vjass system tolerable? (just for 1-3 line customscript)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@ Time Spin
- any particular model? eg blademaster, since spinning animations are rare..
@Weaken Armor
- how do you want these buff stacked when 2+ units with diff level apply this effect? e.g replace the stack with its level, create a new stack?
- stacking >> reset duration or seperate duration?
- buff placer ok? or just onattack event is fine?
- vjass system tolerable? (just for 1-3 line customscript)
@Etheral
- so begin casting/attacks breaks ethereal form?
@Frost Fever
- passive?
- Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed by 1000% in 2 attacks. these 2 attacks, does it proc itself? and i think theres a limit for increase as.. ill get back to you
- extra damage for next attack? do you want triggered damage or green icon bonus
- are attack procs independent? ie when the 5attack procs, do you still want the 1attack to fire?
- buff placer ok? vjass system tolerable? (just for 1-3 line customscript)

I think I'll do the Weaken Armor. Interests me :p

Will be using buff placers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.