WC3 Monopoly

BlueSin

Reaction score
Offtopic:

I see you're using 110mb like I suggested. You should also use a domain frame like .tk or .dl.am.:)

Tonks

Reaction score
Offtopic:

I see you're using 110mb like I suggested. You should also use a domain frame like .tk or .dl.am.:)

(Sorry for two offtopics): I tried using "Dot TK", but it screwed up and now says that the domain name is registered, even though it let me get to the part where I enter the domain name and all. So I won't even let me registed my site on that anymore. I'll try .dl.am. Thanks :)

OnTopic: Justin, I wrote a quick guide on converting TFT maps to RoC, check it out for when you're done with this.

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
:eek: Could I be more of a jerk?
So I tell you I plan on relesasing beta version in early January and then I don't say anything for like five weeks. Well I didn't want to make it six so I'm going to work on it. I had a lot more going on in December than I was expecting, and for that I am trully sorry. I am going to work on it today and I will post again with what I got done at night.

Hope you didn't lose all intrest in this. I will keep you all up to date. At least I'm not too far from a beta version. :)

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Ok so I did work on it today and here's what I got done:

-I fixed a few startup problem and ran into a few more.
-I messed with the timmer for roll time, it would show up at the wrong time.
-Cleaned a few triggers up that got coppied twice, helped a lot with the problems.
-Got started on a custom mini map that will look like the map but diffrent hard to explain.
Unfortunaly I did not touch the multiboard. That is the only thing unfinished everthing else is just problems that need fixing. The big ones are rolling doubles and going to jail.

Good night.

Turnip

Reaction score
A like to do full-view of the map in WE, then take that as an image, and put in the Minimap. It looks like a 3D minimap.

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Thats a good idea, but the mini map I'm making is simplify. Im hoping to make it esier to look at and see where you are, who owns what and what they have on it. Thanks for the tip though and I may do that in another map.

BlackNerubia

Reaction score
Hey sorry i fell off the face of the earth it seems, but i had to wipe and reload my operating system and ive been having difficulty getting Wc3 back on my computer since, i can still offer my help with creating menu's etc.

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Its all good. Glad your still willing to help. :D I'll see what you can do.

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Average. I got this crazy idea tho make the minimap a custom image that looks similar to a monopoly board to make it easier to look at.
map%20copy.jpg
Anyone is welcome to take this image and edit it to make it look better. (Keep in mind that were the spaces are in that image correspond to the games map so don't move them around, and the colors there are the color of the spaces)

Um I fixed a few problems last week, no major progress. Theres not much left to do before a beta version. :D

turok255

Reaction score
Wow i think i feel a year older after reading all that JK :D

i'll be an tester if ya got enogh put me on backup

WarCraft name: Turok255

:D

turok255

Reaction score
Dude if this works good you'll be wolrd famous! eerrr.r.... well ok maybe not world famous but you get the idea lol i can't wait to play this :)

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Thanks,
Ya I hope enough people have that same attitude when it comes out, you know. I'd hate to see most people pass it up because they think it will be to long of a game or they'd just rather play a TD.

-I could still use some ideas for house rules or mini games though they may not me in the first version I plan or releasing a better version not too long after.

~Justin

PS: Wow page 22!!

turok255

Reaction score
Well...when i play custom rules (or house rules)
we use

Free parking (has 500 at start of game + all taxes paid go into it)
3 or 4 houses then hotels
property's delt at start (default 0)
start with 1500 or 2000 money
Doubles go agin
3 Doubles in a row go directly to jail
Must buy property if unowned

Thats all i can think of for now if i rember any more i'll let you know

Mini-Games.
Battle pit (your piece (or guy) fights the others)
Monopoly Trivia
Richest of them all (whoever has the highest vaule in property's(this counts houses and hotels to)and gold wins)

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Well...when i play custom rules (or house rules)
we use

Free parking (has 500 at start of game + all taxes paid go into it)
3 or 4 houses then hotels
property's dealt at start (default 0)
start with 1500 or 2000 money
Doubles go aging
3 Doubles in a row go directly to jail
Must buy property if unowned

Thats all i can think of for now if i remember any more I'll let you know

Mini-Games.
Battle pit (your piece (or guy) fights the others)
Monopoly Trivia
Richest of them all (whoever has the highest value in property's(this counts houses and hotels to)and gold wins)

House Rules:
Well, I've played free parking the same but with 100 in at the start, I will but in input option for the starting amount in Free Parking.

Ok, the real rule is 4 and in speed mode 3 is how many it takes.

That is the way the real game goes, but in speed mode you are dealt 2 properties.

Sounds good I will put an option in for starting gold.

That is a real rule.

Same with this one.

I will put that in as a house rule, I didn't have this one.

Mini games:
Similar to duel, but against all the players that may be difficult to win. I think I will use this, but with creeps or something and if you survive you get a prize.

That sounds like good fun!

Sounds a little unfair giving the richest player more gold. May be another way to do this is to make a bank thing, and you can put gold in there, but can't take it out, then after like 10 min the person with the most gold in their bank gets all the money in everyone's bank.

I could use ideas for monopoly trivia questions! Anyone who has an question and answer tell me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.