What do you regret most about High School?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
What do you regret most about doing or not doing or both about High School?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
...Not going to public highschool? Lol
I was homeschooled, and now that I'm actually social (I wasnt during highschool), I regret not going to public school and enjoying the social aspect of it. Lol

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
What don't I regret? :D

There was an awful lot that I could've done that I inevitably missed out on (particularly nights out for a few* drinks, as you do), but when that meant putting up with an almighty shower of c*nts, I think I was nearly better off :p So, I guess I don't really regret anything after all xD

*May not actually mean 'a few' :eek:

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I regret nothing from high school, ended as it should have.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I was (and still am) homeschooled, so there is nothing to regret.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I've regretted a lot of things, in a list:

1. I made a complete fool of myself on behalf of making others laugh happily and making me popular. Sacrifices, dignity, and self-esteem must never be together.
2. I didn't get to hang out more with friends.
3. I didn't even have a lot of chatting with girls in my class.
4. I missed 2 months of education before I finally was allowed to be applied to school ever since I had finished my case in court. It's a Judicial Court case.
5. I've wrecked my entire childhood and forced myself to read and study for exams.
6. I never enjoyed life fully during those years.
7. I actually hate my junior and senior high school years, but now I'm regretting them for hating them in the first place.
8. I've done a lot of bad things. If only boxing was legal in high schools.
9. I destroyed another person's dream. He now couldn't walk.
10. Textbooks after textbooks, life was in hell and I didn't even stop and smell the roses.
11. A lot of common mishaps that causes some people to cry or burst in tears in front of me.
12. I probably won't be able to see her again.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
A lot of others said they regret "not getting anything done" not in grades or social activities, but actually getting skills.
Does that apply to any of you guys.
I'd have to say, going to college without any previous knowledge of the career your going into does sound quite dumb.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
My regret?
Not burning it to the ground! *cue evil laughter*

But no, it went fine. I have no regrets, or any regrets that are worth being regretted.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I dunno. I guess not taking a sport, because I think it would've made me more well-rounded, but I'm content enough with the way it turned out. Spending too much time on girls who didn't share my affection, I guess you could add that, too.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes I am a winey bitch and I can say that I regret a lot of things, but... I don't feel like regretting anything. What's done is done. should have ? would have ? too late. Life moves on, so will I. High school... what ever.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
This:p
Not burning it to the ground! *cue evil laughter*

Or if I'm going to be serious:
Not beating the people who bullied me to bloody pulps.
And not doing the same to the principle because the bitch looked the other way all 10 years that I went to her schools.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Not many serious regrets, mainly because the big points were things I couldn't do anything about. So mainly just the fact that I sort of screwed up the exams in Sixth Form, and was lucky to get into Uni (which I have since proceeded to also screw up in a whole number of ways, but that's a different kettle of fish). There's also the cliched regret of *that* girl, but I ain't gonna go into that :p

The main things which I regret despite not being able to influence them would be that I ended up, at first, in a shitty school where I was very much in a minority, and singled out a lot for it. I got moved after a couple of years, but the new school was crappier in terms of educational standards... still, life was (somewhat) less depressessing.
And I never took up the drums when I wanted to either. My younger brother got all the breaks, getting straight into a very good school and being able to take up the drums as a result. I guess being the first child in the family means you have to make the mistakes first :(

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I regret being too shy back there. But I've overcome that, wopee!:thup:

Oh, and picking art classes instead of music. >: (

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
All people regretted simple things. I guess it's that simple.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
There was an awful lot that I could've done that I inevitably missed out on (particularly nights out for a few* drinks, as you do), but when that meant putting up with an almighty shower of c*nts, I think I was nearly better off :p So, I guess I don't really regret anything after all xD

*May not actually mean 'a few' :eek:

I can't stand "high school parties"! They're just a bunch of c*nts like you said, that go to try and start fights, and get completely smashed and throw up. I don't like that shit, at all.

I party a lot now, like a lot a lot, but it's either with people I know or college-aged people. Therefore, the parties consist of chilling and doing something or chatting/mingling with people or playing games, and not just getting smashed and starting fights like most highschool parties around here. Sure, it happens every now and then, but it's generally for a reason and not just because people think they're tough and want to prove it.

Maybe it's just around here, but the typical highschool parties blow. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.