What type of coffee do you guys drink?

What type of coffee do you drink?

• Total voters

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
I like them Light Roast variety . In desperation, Timmy Ho's.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
ive actually tried drinking coffee and [del]my head almost exploded[/del] i almost barfed. it was HORRIBLE it had no flavor and . ehm it was decaf

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite, but I don't drink any form of expresso much because it is too expensive >.< (no expresso machine here, just an electric kettle and a funnel type thing that holds the coffee filter). So I mostly drink any blend of black drip coffee. What can I say? I'm cheap. Money can also be used to purchase video games XD.

I had a java chiller from sonic a while ago, and that was pretty good.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I never thought coffee depends on flavor for its toughness...:( I was wrong the whole time.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
ive actually tried drinking coffee and [del]my head almost exploded[/del] i almost barfed. it was HORRIBLE it had no flavor and . ehm it was decaf

I can't even drink Coffee. It makes me (literally) sick.
One cup, and I'm useless for the next day. :thdown:

Lyerae

Reaction score
That's my older brother. He lives off of coffee. I swear he does. He could go weeks without food, as long as he has his coffee.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I fill up a cup with milk, then fill about a third with coffee.

It stunts your growth, you know.

Lyerae

Reaction score
Yep.
Which is funny, because my little brother, who is taller than me, drinks it all the time, and my older brother who is over 6 feet tall, drinks it all the time, and I, who never drink it, am short.

Funny, huh?

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I am currently not allowed to drink coffee, but on some rare occasions I do and then I usually go for a double espresso or tripple :)

A tip for you coffee lover out there though:
If you are sensetive to caffeine, do not ever try drinking half a liter of plain black espresso coffee, it had me bouncing of the walls litterarely:p

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Coffee? bah it's crap. And FYI people under 50 shouldn't drink cofee, after about 10-15 years, your system gets so used to it that it doesn't effect you anymore, and the drink itself makes you more sleepy after that time, so good luck in your 30's you coffee drinking people xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.