WoW Avatars

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
To be more descriptive:
I'd like, (assuming you can change the view of the camera), a Tauren's left/right fist holding some kind weapon, or just the fist. If you can't do that (it's preffered), then a portrait of a Spirit Walker Tauren (if they have them), and if not that, than just a regular old Tauren.

Thankies :D

Oh, and you can write "cH" instead of the full thing if it looks better.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I know what I want.
Tier 1 Tauren Shaman
Text: E A R T H F U R Y
or
PvP - Epic Human Preist
Text: kc102
or
PvP - Epic Human Warlock
Text: kc102
or
Tier 2 Human Warlock
Text: N E M E S I S
:rolleyes:

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
It'd be really cool if you could make a human lock with plagueheart. it could be a still if you want.

or orc warrior with dreadnaught armor.

Lizidian

Reaction score
Hey Husky, there was an error with my account before and I couldn't get online to tell you what I wonted... but what would be cool... is a wolf type thing... for me lol... You have good taste mate, I'm sure you know what's good...

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
I'd WORSHIP you!!!!

*Rubs hands together* Cult time! :p

Anyway. Gimmie time on these, I really havnt been assed lately. It only takes a few mins, but it's a boring few minutes :rolleyes:.

Be patient, ill do them eventually.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Husky said:
*Rubs hands together* Cult time! :p

Anyway. Gimmie time on these, I really havnt been assed lately. It only takes a few mins, but it's a boring few minutes :rolleyes:.

Be patient, ill do them eventually.
OK, I can wait.If you can also make animatinons, like the Golden Dragon firing out fire, would be great.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
He's said before that he can only make an avatar doing whatever animations the thing has in WoW. So if he can find a dragon breathing fire, THEN he can do it. Somehow, I don't think it will be that hard XD

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
He's said before that he can only make an avatar doing whatever animations the thing has in WoW. So if he can find a dragon breathing fire, THEN he can do it. Somehow, I don't think it will be that hard XD
ok, do as you wish Husky :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You know what Husky/TH should do?

Take off the names for "unassigned" versions. Upload them as site avatars. People might be able to duplicate an SMs avatar, sure. But they won't have their name on theirs :)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Not really busy anymore, just damned lazy :p. If you do request one, dont expect it to be done for awhile (if ever). Sorry, just me...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Husky said:
Not really busy anymore, just damned lazy :p. If you do request one, dont expect it to be done for awhile (if ever). Sorry, just me...
Maybe then I'll put a sheep in your bag, just to scare you to death...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.